Go On Record - Which team will win & which team do you want to win the GF?

Which team will win & which team do you want to win the GF?

• Eels will & want Panthers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL need a Parra win for the pomp and ceremony bullshit and it will help ratings as Parramatta have a massive fan base so I think Penrith are heaps better but not hard to see Parramatta winning it. When in doubt 6 again boys.
100%. If it were still a sport, Panthers win easily.

It's more a business than a sport these days and the NRL know that only too well so Eels will no doubt get all the help they can get from refs, especially the video referee, he gifted them a GF spot.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Parra have played some of the most attractive, and worst footy this year. Losing to us and Tigers was diabolical and cost them a deserved top 2 finish.
Yes the Eels are an arch enemy, but the ballhog Cleary and all those precious cocky Panthers grate on me. I don't like the vanilla way they play football, I can see Barrett's fingerprints in their pedestrian 1 trick pony attack all over them. I can't stand to watch them.
The Eels were not in the Cowboys game, and a repeat of their collapse as they did against the Cowboys in an earlier game in Darwin looked on the cards. Going up to Townsville in that humidity and toughing out that win was monumental.
Meanwhile the Panthers have 1 gameplan, ballhog gets protection, kicks floating bombs, which opponents either drop or let bounce, their D wrestles and forces errors and then in the Souths game, they score multiple tries by grubber kicks to the ingoal. Boring.
I like Lane, Dylan Brown and Papalii to break it open with running and offloads, Moses to be dynamic in the game of his life.
Eels will win and need I say I will be happy, making some money on them.
Eels, Eels

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Parra have played some of the most attractive, and worst footy this year. Losing to us and Tigers was diabolical and cost them a deserved top 2 finish.
Yes the Eels are an arch enemy, but the ballhog Cleary and all those precious cocky Panthers grate on me. I don't like the vanilla way they play football, I can see Barrett's fingerprints in their pedestrian 1 trick pony attack all over them. I can't stand to watch them.
The Eels were not in the Cowboys game, and a repeat of their collapse as they did against the Cowboys in an earlier game in Darwin looked on the cards. Going up to Townsville in that humidity and toughing out that win was monumental.
Meanwhile the Panthers have 1 gameplan, ballhog gets protection, kicks floating bombs, which opponents either drop or let bounce, their D wrestles and forces errors and then in the Souths game, they score multiple tries by grubber kicks to the ingoal. Boring.
I like Lane, Dylan Brown and Papalii to break it open with running and offloads, Moses to be dynamic in the game of his life.
Eels will win and need I say I will be happy, making some money on them.
Eels, Eels
You make me sick to my stomach Glen.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Eels will win and need I say I will be happy, making some money on them.
Eels, Eels'

And you call yourself a Doggies fan. If you're that confident of an Eels win, I have some advice for you.

Don't put your house on them. :-)

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way Para fans are going on like they won already makes me want the Panthers to win even more.
Eels' only hope is the officials heavily favour them as they have done throughout the Finals.

On a level playing field I feel this game will end the same as the AFL Grand Final.

Penrith like Geelong were the standout team all year, they both finished first by a long way.

Swans, like the Eels, had played some entertaining football throughout the year but the Eels have come through the softer side of the draw have been extremely fortunate to win some of their games and reports of unrest within the club with nepotism flourishing.

Some of Brad Arthurs team selections are baffling, Trent is going to fit right in there next year.

Eels will be very competitive for the first 20 minutes but Panthers should run away with the game as fatigue sets in with the Eels.

Hopefully Panthers open them up in the 2nd half and put 50 on them.

GO PANTHERS!

Last edited:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the Panthers lose this period of their dominance will be greatly lessened imo. To lose 12 or so games over a 3 year period and only achieve one GF win will take a lot of gloss off the club. That said, go Parra.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not voting. I'll just go with the Laurie Daley school of thought. It'll be the team that scores the most points in the GF.

sillymaddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In a perfect world they both lose, but well........hope they both lose.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Spent a little bit of time at the Fan Fest yesterday until it was over run by Eels and Panthers supporters although I was talking a lot of crap with plenty of random supporters until then and I hope to do the same on Sunday

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate both of them. I usually go for the underdog.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Really hate for either team to win.
Parramatta to end their 36 year doubt..
Or
Penwiff to go back to back....

Had been on the raiders bandwagon.
Then the cows.

Now this is just the pits....
You seem to be the kiss of death, so who do you pick, so we can back the other team.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reckon panthers but I’m super happy no storm or roosters playing