News GLORIA

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Wally woofter, haven't heard that saying in a long time lol. Same as with shirtlifter.
Im surprised he never got bashed at the public toilets at one of those cliff face parks around Bondi?

The old poofta bashers from way back.
The media used propaganda to say some of those poofta bashers were high and under the influence of marijuana which helped give them the violent motive to bash and kill!

I say that isn’t true!
It’s impossible to become a psychotic and ruthless killer when you’re stoned!
The baby boomers can buy the hype but it doesn’t work on me.

Alcohol on the other hand is known to lead to violence.
If alcohol doesn’t cause violence tell them to take down the barred for life posters for throwing one punch!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im surprised he never got bashed at the public toilets at one of those cliff face parks around Bondi?

The media used propaganda to say some of those poofta bashers were high and under the influence of marijuana which helped give them the violent motive to bash and kill!

I say that isn’t true!

If alcohol doesn’t cause violence tell them to take down the barred for life posters for throwing one punch!
Smoking pot is the fastest way to reach peace. Everyone would be too lazy to fight.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If I get stoned around the Eastern Suburbs it's the same as getting stoned around Bankstown.

I want ice cream afterwards!
A mate of mine thought he was allergic to pot because he threw up everytime he smoked. It took a while for us to realise that each time he smoked, he also downed a full 4 Litre tub of ice cream.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I say that isn’t true!

Does "poof" actually mean "gay" anymore? Poof means a very effeminate male IE "the Dogs play like a bunch of poofs".

PS reminds me of the South Park "f**" episode, doesn't mean "homosexual", it means any annoying ****.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didnt he try and coach the Tigers once?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I just skimmed through this thread.
So what’s he done wrong exactly? As opposed to him being gay doing gay stuff?

I love how we flip between perv and accepting with gay shit. If you want to be LGBTIQ loving then you can’t complain about Jones.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I just skimmed through this thread.
So what’s he done wrong exactly? As opposed to him being gay doing gay stuff?

I love how we flip between perv and accepting with gay shit. If you want to be LGBTIQ loving then you can’t complain about Jones.
Brainwashed Zogbot: now you're just being racist and anti Semitic and condoning the 6 million!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have heard stories over time.
If true, hope he gets what he deserves.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He was also one of the most successful wallabies coaches too
Check out his selections my man.. basically in the end it was very divisive for Wallabies. Some say he influenced the brilliant Mark Ella’s early retirement at just 25 because Jones stripped him of the captaincy before the Grand Slam in ‘84. Ella would announce his decision after this tour..

Also look at his special treatment of Brian Smith, one of Jones’ ‘favourites’. In particular in relation to Nick Farr-Jones (clearly the best scrum half at the time) in the latter years. Smith had the ‘perfect’ look Jones favoured. Brian Smith also followed him to Balmain. He did not too well, despite Jones pushing his barrow.

Below is an extract from Chris Masters’ book, ‘Jonestown’. I will add this book is not the only ‘evidence’ I have heard of his favouritism.