GlobalShopDirect Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who do these idiots think they're fooling? Some of the products they sell are deadset hilarious.

The worst I've seen is a toothpaste dispenser...So my question is what is the worst/most un-practical/down right stupid product you have ever seen?

Last edited by a moderator:

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The worst I have seen is not from one of these ads, but a normal ad in general.

Those automatic soap detergents that detect your hands so you don't need to touch the dispenser, which could potentially harbour "more germs".

Are they for real?! FFS you're washing your hands anyway which will wash the germs down the sink. There could be the ****ing AIDS virus on that dispenser for all anyone cares, you're gonna wash your hands after you touch it anyway!

What about the germs on the tap when you turn it off? There are bound to be the same amount of germs from that dispenser considering you touch both when washing hands, and then there's the "door handle" germs when leaving the bathroom for those people who don't know how to wash their hands after they flush. Did they ever consider your hands are bound to be ****ed with germs either way??

Biggest hoax of a product ever.

Sweet Pete 16

Waterboy
Reaction score
View attachment 19440

Product description

The Potty Putter is so addictive you will want one for home and one for the office!

So whether you need some more bemusement in the loo or you just need to put in some serious practice time, the Potty Putter is a sure fire way to iron out the kinks in your putting game and make a trip to the loo that much more fulfilling!

The Potty Putter is a true innovation in toilet entertainment. As golfing gifts go, Potty Putter is a hole lot of fun and great practice for the crap golfer! So if you happen to know someone who is just CRAZY about golf, you cant go wrong!

The Potty Putter set includes the putting green, two golf balls, a putter, a flag stick and even a “Do Not Disturb” sign to hoist during practice.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
the worst acting are in the ones trying to sell you insurance

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
the worst acting are in the ones trying to sell you insurance
What's the go with the Budget Direct ad ???

First of all .... she's in the shower with her little French accent (Boo-Jay, Boo-jay), so it looks like a Shampoo ad.
Then you realise who she is.
Then you wonder why she's naked in the shower on an ad for insurance, and what the hell that has to do with anything.
But it's not over yet ...
Then that old guy appears.
And he's shaving in the same bathroom as her ...

Now .... Are they married ?
Are they dating ?
OR are they plain old just f*cking ???

What the hell does these ad-writers want us to think ?

And, finally .... WTF does this have to do with insurance anyways FFS ???

I swear, the more I see that ad, the more it confuses the sh*t out of me !!!

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
The worst I have seen is not from one of these ads, but a normal ad in general.

Those automatic soap detergents that detect your hands so you don't need to touch the dispenser, which could potentially harbour "more germs".

Are they for real?! FFS you're washing your hands anyway which will wash the germs down the sink. There could be the ****ing AIDS virus on that dispenser for all anyone cares, you're gonna wash your hands after you touch it anyway!

What about the germs on the tap when you turn it off? There are bound to be the same amount of germs from that dispenser considering you touch both when washing hands, and then there's the "door handle" germs when leaving the bathroom for those people who don't know how to wash their hands after they flush. Did they ever consider your hands are bound to be ****ed with germs either way??

Biggest hoax of a product ever.
touche. the first time i saw the ad i was like are these people joking?
lol at people buying it

Sweet Pete 16

Waterboy
Reaction score

First of all .... she's in the shower with her little French accent (Boo-Jay, Boo-jay), so it looks like a Shampoo ad.
Then you wonder why she's naked in the shower on an ad for insurance, and what the hell that has to do with anything.

Are they dating ?

Youre right there mate. He says "It's BUDGET love" - is it his much younger mrs or is it his daughter? In which case, why is he in the bathroom with her?

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
Youre right there mate. He says "It's BUDGET love" - is it his much younger mrs or is it his daughter? In which case, why is he in the bathroom with her?
everyone knows the french are easy lol. my moneys on them being **** buddies

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Are they dating ?

Le petit mort (or however it's spelt)?

Old guy has heart attack after he gets in the shower with her...

Yeah, I hate the Budget Direct ads too.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score

Are they dating ?

i was referring more to the one about life insurance (forget the company , might have been 'real' i think) where you got an old woman and i guess her son talking about it, must of gotten em from the bottom of the barrel

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
i was referring more to the one about life insurance (forget the company , might have been 'real' i think) where you got an old woman and i guess her son talking about it, must of gotten em from the bottom of the barrel
the one where theyre sitting at a desk and the chicks talking to her husband about life insurance?
thats so bad.

dogslyfe

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Are they dating ?

Post of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.