Gimmie your top 3 signings you want at belmore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haztrick

TBH, I would rather Aiton over Wing.. Younger and a better prospect IMO.

Marsh or Aiton for hooker. Preferably Aiton as he's cheaper and younger.

l.a.b.m

Waterboy
Reaction score
paul aiton (solid hooker)
ryan o hara (wuld get back to his old form at dogs n kill it)
and one gun centre or a half preferably centre
someone like soiola

BigDOG2007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Aiton: Gun attacking, defensive hooker.
Setu/Houston: These 2 i cant split.
Sam Moa: Awesome front row prospect from the Tigers.

Ben Ellis: Dark horse, was very impressive last night.
First time ive seen setu last night, very impressive. I think if we r to recruit good young players for not too much money the dragons juniors r the place to find them,they have too many and cant keep them all,pity we couldnt get wicks.Wes Naquama is off contract and probably behind Morris and Stanley if he does stay at dragons,i know Newcastle want him badly but i believe he would be perfect on 1 wing for the dogs.Hes fast,skillfull and a hammer in defence and plus the train ride from Kogarah to Belmore isnt too far.

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
1. Young Hooker (Pref Aiton, if not Marsh for short term solution)
2. Young Prop (Setu/Paulo etc, if not Cross)
3. Another Prop or half

Mongrel

blue & white since 73
Reaction score
im not sure about aiton due to the fact he comes on when everyone is buggered,if he was to start and make 20 odd tackles before halftime and still be able to produce what he does then ok,oh well i thought soliola was off contract,,wing is out going to uk apperently,marsh/cross and chris hicks or ty williams and maybe ray cashmere if we have the bucks left.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Wing,Junior Ding Dong and Walsh.

dont think getting a prop is that important, we shud be able to bring some1 up. Mason and i think Hickey will start next year, with sonny,ryan and maitua in 2nd row and lock. On the bench u'd have te maari,armit, koups and mciiwain(or a signing if we get 1)

RORY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Michael Monaghan, Phil Graham, Brett Kearney

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ben Cross
Riley Brown
Chris Hicks (Here alot of people mention him. Not sure if he is off contract.)

Mongrel

blue & white since 73
Reaction score
hicks is off contract,other two good backs off contract are sam perrert and ty williams would be happy with any of these guys,as well as cross and marsh or aiton or webb from souths bargain buy,wing is going to the uk.(rory your 3 from 3) all unavailable!

P

Promiscuous

Craig Wing
Richie Williams
The dragons young center whos name left five minutes ago....

RORY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hicks is off contract,other two good backs off contract are sam perrert and ty williams would be happy with any of these guys,as well as cross and marsh or aiton or webb from souths bargain buy,wing is going to the uk.(rory your 3 from 3) all unavailable!
I know mate but the post never specified players off contract for next year. Who knows all the players off contract for '08????

Dragons07

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
doggies .... keep of our dragons players....there all for us. You have sooks cause roosters take your players.
lagi setu wont leave...hes been a long term project for us.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Without taking into account reality in my wish list.
1 Greg Inglis (explosive in any backline position)
2 Roy Asotasi (I'd love to see this guy play for the Bulldogs I just have a feeling he would suit the dogs culture well:p )
3 Robbie Farah (Great young player who would give an extra option in attack + solid defense)

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was hoping to get Cross but I'm changing my mind now I found out he is 28. I'm sure we could get someone younger for a lot cheaper and develop them. Setu wouldn't be a bad choice.

For hooker I would love Aiton and think we might be a decent chance given that Priddis owns the hooking role at the Panthers for as long as he is in FG.

Another young half (Walsh perhaps) would be a benefit as well.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I could get any 3 I'd take Thurston, Inglis and Asotasi :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.