News 'GIANT' DOGS ON THE UP

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been a long time for both the team and us fans but I truly believe in the next 2 years we will be in a really good place, having a roster littered with talented juniors will be a sight to see. Gone will be the constant mercenaries who were only here for a pay check and never had the pride to go the extra mile in our jersey, and instead we'll have talented hungry juniors who live and breathe bulldogs.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Love him or hate him, Gus coming to this club saved it, If the death riders and haters had gotten what they wanted we would have been a bottom two club for the foreseeable future, consistent success isn't coming quick enough for some. but at least now its coming. If you are not a fan of what Gus is doing at the club you're not really a Bulldogs fan IMO.
Gave it a little revive that’s for sure lol.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love him or hate him, Gus coming to this club saved it, If the death riders and haters had gotten what they wanted we would have been a bottom two club for the foreseeable future, consistent success isn't coming quick enough for some. but at least now its coming. If you are not a fan of what Gus is doing at the club you're not really a Bulldogs fan IMO.
I've been saying the same but the Doomers & Gloomers don't want to hear the truth, I wonder why ?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't wait to see some of these pups in FG but the club won't rush them which is the right thing to do. With our dominance in juniors these days, we could be a premiership contender every season once a handful of them make FG
We'll be stacked onwards from 2026.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FCUK tha Clowns with steroid fed pineapples.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sack Gus. Bring in Flanagan or Bennett or any other high price premiership winning coach :p

Rebuilding a club with juniors and not 1.2 million dollar marquee signings is silly :p

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Seeing Bud at 13... anyone see him play? is there any similarity between him and his dad?
A poster said some good things about him a while back but hopefully more info can be providedfrom the guys who watch training and let us know. Patrick Young also has good pedigree :grinning:

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hughes, Todd and Hayes are the ones I'm most excited for in the young forwards. Hopoi I'm still unsure about, Marshall is still a ways of NRL. Kautoga is probably surplus at this stage. Patolo needs to lift or he will go another way. I don't mind Morrin as a bench player with strong middle forwards around him. Salmon to me is a back up or bench forward. Yet to see FIfita but the signs for the pack are positive. King, Hughes, Curran, Kikau, Preston and Mann are the mainstays at this stage.