GF Tickets - must go tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogdogdog

New Pup
Reaction score
Hi,

I have 2 Silver Category seats on lower levels (NOT in stands) for sale on Ebay if anyone is interested.

116-2 Aisle 116 Row 41

Ezy tickets so can be emailed straight away once paid by Paypal.

Must go tonight!!

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,

I have 2 Silver Category seats on lower levels (NOT in stands) for sale on Ebay if anyone is interested.

116-2 Aisle 116 Row 41

Must go tonight!!
good luck selling.. just a suggestion , you should put a pick up area so it would be quicker than posting incase the buyer doesn't get the ticket in time

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
good luck selling.. just a suggestion , you should put a pick up area so it would be quicker than posting incase the buyer doesn't get the ticket in time
Quicker than email? That's pretty spectacular!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just had a look on eBay and Gumtree, plenty of tickets ( even P1 parking) available in good areas at premium prices and some people looking for tickets at bargain basement prices. Always think that buying this way is dodgy, do the NRL still have those scalping rules in place?

dogdogdog

New Pup
Reaction score
Just had a look on eBay and Gumtree, plenty of tickets ( even P1 parking) available in good areas at premium prices and some people looking for tickets at bargain basement prices. Always think that buying this way is dodgy, do the NRL still have those scalping rules in place?
Ha, ha I'm not dodgy dogluva I just have 2 spare tickets to sell which have to be sold through ebay anyway, so seller/buyer are protected, tickets are at cost price & my rating speaks for itself!!

And just to reinterate tickets are Ezy tickets so as Z-Dizzle said can't get quicker than that.

Enjoy the game everyone.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ha, ha I'm not dodgy dogluva I just have 2 spare tickets to sell which have to be sold through ebay anyway, so seller/buyer are protected, tickets are at cost price & my rating speaks for itself!!

And just to reinterate tickets are Ezy tickets so as Z-Dizzle said can't get quicker than that.

Enjoy the game everyone.
Not judging you dogdogboy, nor saying you are dodgy. Just a general comment on what I saw. The ones that do do the wrong thing give reliable sellers a bad name. Some of the ticket prices listed are a bit high though. You seem to be doing the correct thing so I wish you well

Rabbitohs1908

New Pup
Reaction score
Hi,

116-2 Aisle 116 Row 41

Must go tonight!!
Wonder which team you support, considering that you posted the exact same offer on the Rabbitoh Warren website (under a different user name of course)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They do have laws about it. If you sell a ticket you need to sell it for equal or lesser value than you bought it for. The loophole is auctions. The starting auction price needs to be lower than the price you paid for it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Now I'm not suggesting anyone will do this but what's stopping me printing out the tickets for myself and then selling them?

I can print them and use them as soon as the gates open thus making them void for the purchaser.

fingal

New Pup
Reaction score
Up the bulldogs!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

fingal

New Pup
Reaction score
Tickets sold :grinning: up the berries

Last edited by a moderator:

moey187

Waterboy
Reaction score
Selling 2 pairs of diamond tickets, one in Aisle 109 and the other in Aisle 110. $750 for the 2. Selling at below cost price. Call or message me on 0450537487 for an urgent sale. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.