Getting picked up on public transport

Status
Not open for further replies.

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
pffft me feeling threatened? please. i'd have smashed him. i'm all of 5'10 and am an ex-rep shotput/hammer thrower. he would have had no chance if he wanted to try and take me down.
Lol I wasnt serious. But ive heard girls feel seriously threatened when guys wolfwhistle at them.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Wanna fight???? :p
I wouldn't recommend taking this chick on... she'll tear you a new one quicker than you can say "omg!"

btw - i'm talking about Chyna from the WWE :p

And she may be on the gear (just look at that Willie Mason-like jaw), but fmd she'll snap you in half!

Last edited by a moderator:

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And she can fight too! Sweet!

Now I know that if I'm ever short of a (boxing) sparring partner, I'll know who to call on :D
my dad taught me well. he brought me up as a son, remember? besides, he thought his one and only little princess may as well learn how to defend herself.

Wanna fight???? :p
it's on like donkey kong? btw christian you're bigger than me, and i'd probably scream and run away lol. i've only ever fought with guys my own height or shorter :o

N

nuffnuffs

my dad taught me well. he brought me up as a son, remember? besides, he thought his one and only little princess may as well learn how to defend herself.

it's on like donkey kong? btw christian you're bigger than me, and i'd probably scream and run away lol. i've only ever fought with guys my own height or shorter :o

he must be so proud of you

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You take it however makes you happy
it's a simple question, i shall put it another way for you
were you sharing a positive comment or were you being condescending?

the answer is one or the other, which is it? not what i think it is, but the way you intended

which one?

jessicaaah

there's always next year
Reaction score
Whats wrong with the boyz down there, If you were on my train I would talk to you ;) , must be a Melbourne thing.
Well. It's funny you should ask that because i've had friends come over from Perth and down from Sydney to go hang out and party with and they are just APPALLED by the men down here who they say are really rude, extremely reserved when they're not being rude, and just seemed to put a dampener on their whole time here.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
What do you suggest for a Dinner date with a babe George?

Status
Not open for further replies.