Getting older

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
wtf is happening to me, recently ive gotten into drinking green tea and now im excited about a great night of cricket and tour de france with a tea and biscuits setup and ill be wearing slippers ffs

gta 5 cant come out soon enough so i can back to murdering people for fun and maybe even drive a prostitute off a cliff but dive out of the car last second

please provide examples of how you have aged or resisted aging

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gone are the days of going to bars & nightclubs.

Now its play centres & kids birthday parties.

G

gary.oak

I'm new to the whole maturing with age thing.

Things like rent, bills and necessity costs really got me by surprise at first and I struggled with money management but lately have been getting on top of it with planing/budgeting.

But no, not yet am I wearing slippers drinking tea and watching the tour. One day....

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I suppose when you can play "hacky sack" with your balls then your old!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rod, if you want to reverse this trend as per your post, then "You are only as old as the woman you feel"

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When I play oztag, I'm fucked for 3 days ! Used to be able to play 2 games, ref 4, and play soccer on Saturday.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When I play oztag, I'm fucked for 3 days ! Used to be able to play 2 games, ref 4, and play soccer on Saturday.
I used to go out till 3.00am & wake up for work at 6.00am about 3 to 4 times a week. (20 years old)

Now if Im in a club / bar till 10.30pm I start yawning like no tomorrow & it will take me all week to recover. (40 years old)!

Now I would rather sit home, put the kids to sleep watch the footy with a few beers.

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Cannot wait for GTA 5 to Come out! And I'm 20 Years old -_- Feeling Pretty old!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im an old ****, I drink ebvery week I dont give a ****.
Time goes fast, looka t how quick five years just went, quick organize your life and make every week count, enjoy life to the fullest and don't waste it.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Also, take me ages to bust a nut nowdays. Which is fine most the time but sucks if you want a quickie !

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
wtf is happening to me, recently ive gotten into drinking green tea and now im excited about a great night of cricket and tour de france with a tea and biscuits setup and ill be wearing slippers ffs
Shit, that sounds like a great night in in my opinion. Now I'm worried about myself.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with ya rod. I used to love partying and running amuck. Now, married, mortgage, 9 week old baby, sitting on the lounge with slippers, blanket and watching the block lol. Just gotta please the Mrs so I can turn the cricket on when it's done

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Aaaarrrrhhh! Anything but the block, I just cannot understand why people think its interesting.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Aaaarrrrhhh! Anything but the block, I just cannot understand why people think its interesting.
Im with you Bob dog. Imo all reality TV is crap.

I quite like comedy's & kids movies like Ice age, Megamind, Planet 51, Shark Tales, Cars, Madagascar, etc.

You can tell I have taken the week off & Im looking after the kids.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
used to go clubbing fridays and saturdays until the break of dawn - 19-21yrs old
im now 27, married, have a mortgage work fulltime....and all i look forward to doing is watching as much sport as possible on the weekend.......hate clubbing now

Status
Not open for further replies.