gettin jizzy with it!

to use the word 'jizz' in the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Player Movements' thread

• yay

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • nay

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • This is a dump thread

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
i hereby protest the use of the word 'jizz' and any slang interpretation of the word in any fashion in the 'Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Player Movements' thread in reference to potential player signings being jizzed on or fans referring to jizzing in their pants if we sign player a, b, or c.

all in favour of outlawing the use of the word 'jizz' and any slang interpretations say 'nay'.
all in favour of continuous use of the word 'jizz' and any of its homo-erotic insinuating interpretations say 'yay'
-arguements for.
potential player signings who dont like being jizzed on may not join.
if they do join they will be on inflated salaries due to the compulsory NRL player jizzed on tax.
current bulldogs players yet to be jizzed on may be offended.
current bulldogs players that have been jizzed on may feel their fans are cheating.
-arguements against.
players that like jizz may not sign. still liable for NRL player jizzed on tax
potential signings that arent jizz worthy wont sign for fear of never getting jizz

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
lol YAY! i think some prematurely ejaculated over some signings!!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wait theres a Jizz tax now. How does this work exactly, are you charged like the GST (say 10% of the cost of services "the jizzing") or a dollar price for every litre produced. I could understand the economics of it in the US where sperm donations can be paid for (which means they are sales not donations) but i'd have assumed the Jizz pledged through the player movements thread would have been deemed donations. Nobody has stated that for price X i'll jizz on player (a) if said player signs. At least not to my knowledge.

Clarification of this Jizzing tax would be great as i am a pimp and don't want to get in hot water with the Australian taxation department. I'm really quite surprised more in my industry aren't talking about the tax.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
i will be glad to elaborate.

when a player is talked about as being jizz worthy the salary cap kicks in and a players manager will tout his jizziness to other clubs as marketability.

for example.

eastwood "aye greenburger bro i really want to come back to the doggies serious bro. but the warriors fans are offering more jizz"
greenburg " we have you in mind for our squad next yr greg. but because the leeds fans jizzed so hard over you we have to pay them to release you, keeping in mind that the bulldogs have more jizzers then any other club we can market that attribute but we will have to add in laundry tax.
eastwood "laundry tax? oh for the jizz. no worries aye bro. o 0 ( my manager was right. getting a polly thigh tat has increased my wages out of site).

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think that if you use jizz for procreational purposes, it is jizz tax free. If you are just clearing the pipes, you pay 10%. If you do it in your pants, its 15%

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
belmore_utd

i will be glad to elaborate.

when a player is talked about as being jizz worthy the salary cap kicks in and a players manager will tout his jizziness to other clubs as marketability.

for example.

eastwood "aye greenburger bro i really want to come back to the doggies serious bro. but the warriors fans are offering more jizz"
greenburg " we have you in mind for our squad next yr greg. but because the leeds fans jizzed so hard over you we have to pay them to release you, keeping in mind that the bulldogs have more jizzers then any other club we can market that attribute but we will have to add in laundry tax.
eastwood "laundry tax? oh for the jizz. no worries aye bro. o 0 ( my manager was right. getting a polly thigh tat has increased my wages out of site).
Jizz-worthyness is a big factor in market value in my industry too. The number of Jizzers in the area helps with market price, Polly tats will usually decrease market value outside of NZ although not so much if the Pimp has them. Laundry tax isn't factored into pricing except with the Swedish/Jamaican camel bastings.

Dognacious

I think that if you use jizz for procreational purposes, it is jizz tax free. If you are just clearing the pipes, you pay 10%. If you do it in your pants, its 15%
This gets to the crux of it for me and also allows me to offset the price of condoms for my staff. It's now going to cost an extra 10% for the penetrative service with condom (standard price w/out) however if the client keeps the filled condom and takes it to a donation clinic for them to dispose of procreationally they can keep both receipts and claim the JST back at tax time. The labor government has really helped my industry here, aside from lubricants condoms were one of the biggest costs, now they've allowed us to allocate 75% of the costs as tax breaks. Sorry to say the price of the camel basting is going to sky rocket and the client will have to foot the bill:(

Thanks that really helped guys.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
^^^
oh sorry oh wise one.

i have noticed recently how critical you have been of other ppls threads.
i have also noticed the great number of threads you have contributed.
i am a rookie thread master while you are the zen master of sticky threads.
in fact i lie i have never even been taught the way of the thread.

wont you ú school me oh wise one.

i pledge to never make thread again without you consultation.

it may be that the youth of today have lost the ways of their zen thread making forefathers as result of the new rock n roll of the literate, blogging.

pls slip teach me your ways and ill wax your car and mop your floors

Status
Not open for further replies.