Get to the game & fire up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
I know there are other threads along these lines but this is a MASSIVE shout out to anyone that considers themselves a Bulldogs fan. In an article just released it says that Eels fans have purchased 51%of tickets today that went on sale to members (which is weird cause we have 6,700 and they have 3,500).

So, everyone ANZ stadium is OUR HOME, do not let any parra scum come into your place and take over. We are the Bulldogs, we have the biggest and best support in the league so if you can GET OUT TO THE GAME (i repeat) GET OUT TO THE GAME.

Tell everyone you know, convince everyone to come along, this is it, do or die. Lets get out there on Friday night and leave everything you got at the game, bring anything blue & white and more importantly BRING YOUR VOICES. If you hear a peep out of the scum fans, get up and do not be afraid, rally everyone and start a BULLDOGS chant.

Come on everyone, GET OUT THERE AND FIRE UP!!!

chewy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
NO WAY! SERIOUS?!?!

CMON BULLDOGS FANS!!! WE NEED YOU THERE! There's no words to describe the big game atmosphere.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
yeh but we gotta make sure that we get all bulldogs fans out there and outnumber those parra scum.

TOOL

Lt. Col. Speirs
Reaction score
Yeah, I can confirm that - they said on 2GB a few hours ago that of the 12,000+ members tickets sold so far, 51% have been bought by Eels fans.

dogEstyle

Waterboy
Reaction score
yeh but we gotta make sure that we get all bulldogs fans out there and outnumber those parra scum.
Parra Scum? The Bulldogs fans are the reason they have extra cops at bulldogs games, the chaser did their skit on bulldogs fans for a reason.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
stay out of the thread u September fan

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i love your enthusiasm:amazed:

it will be a magnificent sight (and sound)

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
lolll cheers man

THIS IS WAR AND THE DOGS OF WAR ARE COMING...........

B

Bargache

Parra Scum? The Bulldogs fans are the reason they have extra cops at bulldogs games, the chaser did their skit on bulldogs fans for a reason.
Well a skit on bogan westies from parramatta wouldn't be that funny now would it, it would be kinda depressing. Plus the government wouldn't want the rest of the country to see how these people really live....

Marino

Belly Brothers
Reaction score
Cmon dogs fans ive got my ticket, and my brother and i are comming from tassie

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm loving all these threads

CARN DOGGIES!!!!!!

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
No way am i missing this game. Booking 6 seats tonight :grinning:

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
like tony said everyone get to this game.

i know they have only 1% more tickets than us but lets have 20% more tickets than them by friday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.