Get Rid of Perry or the people who select him (MrC edit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DJ offers NOTHING

Roberts at pivot Holdsworth ( with training) at hooker.

P

premiers07

I can't believe some of our players continually get first grade spots over other players. How can Folkes and Moore justify continually picking Perry and Phelphs in our team, when we have a host of in form players in premier league. If these two guys can't pick a side then maybe they ougtta move on hopefully that never has to eventuate.The line up could be so much better for the bulldogs than it currently is, and this is obvious to almost every one.

I just can't work out why perry is still in first grade, its ridiculous he offers nothing in attack or defence, and yet week after week he is named.

Very frustrated
cant agree more, why do people forget that folkes picks the team, he is responsable for picking perry every week. he and perry should be sacked

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As you said the game isn't about one aspect so since Perry offers nothing else than defence(which isn't all that great anymore), i say he plays Premier league. Would even prefer Brideson over Perry these days, and that is being drastic.

To keep a spot in first grade as a defender you had want to make 50 dominant tackles a game, and make about five big hits
Who else do we put there? It seems people want eveyr player in PL. So we put DJ in PL which means we use roberts at 5/8, that leaves us with no options at hooker.

I am not saying I like our hookers but if they are there to taclke and do just that then so be it. Until we find better options then we stuck with it.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If i hear THAT name in this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.