Get over it Pay haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He means that MR I is one of the best mods on this forum and it’s not the same without him and if he doesn’t come back as a mod this site will go to shit
I see.

Go to shit how?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'd be like the 17th best mod on here

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not trying to bait you.

I keep seeing this statement so I am genuinely curious as to what it means.
Just means Mr I was the heart of this place. And kept things in check and there was far less attacks on others. He restored order and kept all the bullshit away!!!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Its going off topic. Threads that go off topic too long get closed. There is no point at all talking about the Mr I shit coz nobody here has any control over it and cannot change the outcome, which still isnt final. The way this place is moderated has not changed in regards to abuse and a number of people have been banned in the last week for it. Best advice i have is talk about what people come here for, and thats footy, or whatever the topic is in other forums here. The structure of the moderator team and how we operate is not up for debate.

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
At some point you’ll work it out
So in other words you don’t know.

At least Scoooby had an answer, not one I necessarily agree with, but still an answer.

There have always been people arguing and carrying on in here, no matter who the mods were at the time. And as long as humans are involved it will continue.

The current mods will not be editing / removing posts etc dependent on if they agree or disagree with the content. There was too much of that in the past.

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You all seem to miss the big one! We need very dominate Halves. The young blokes are doing ok but if you want instant success then we need to change them.
I hate seeing the Club struggle like this, but we have some very good young players with a lot of Heart right now, and this shows by winning Games in our position. Dean may not be a top line NRL Coach, but he has Heart and a Passion for the Club, and as a very long term supporter we need more people like this at all levels.
So stop whinging and support your Team and Coach.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
So in other words you don’t know.

At least Scoooby had an answer, not one I necessarily agree with, but still an answer.

There have always been people arguing and carrying on in here, no matter who the mods were at the time. And as long as humans are involved it will continue.

The current mods will not be editing / removing posts etc dependent on if they agree or disagree with the content. There was too much of that in the past.
Yep.

The forum is what you guys (users) make of it. We mostly only act on complaints. If you think you are being abused, just report it like its always been, and we will act on it, like its always been.

Now back on track. If nobody wants to talk about the thread topic, we may as well close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.