Get on The Dogs to Finish 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
i creamed when i realised how much the draw favours us this year. especially considering where we are on the ladder, with or without the 2 points.

we play the Raiders next week who hav had 2 away games in a row.

round 8 we play Tigers @ anz who play the Knights in round 7. nobody is having easy games against the Knights. either robbie farrar or ennis miss this game through origin selection.

we should have a big crack at those 2 games b4 the round 9 bye

round 10 play Dragons @ Win Jubilee who just played away to cowboys in round 9.

round 11 Storm @ bluetongue stadium

round 12 Knights @ Energy australia .kurt gidley will be out for SOS

rounds 10-12 looks like our hardest period of the season in terms off back to back to back games away from home (not that the storm has any fans on central coast).

but even those games fall between 2 byes which should allow us to have a good crack at taking 4 points from those 3 games

i cant see anywhere in the draw where we play a team coming off a bye , except manly who'll no doubt be looking to exact revenge.

round 14 play broncos @ suncorp whom play storm @ olympic in round 13 and no doubt will be licking their wounds from SOS. albeit so will our broncos

round 15 play panthers @ anz whom play the sea eagles the week b4 and will be missing petro-70-cents-a-litre huge influence on panthers success

starting to get the drift, alot of teams we seem to play are coming off what would appear to be on current form, tuff games

must head off to tab now *tweet tweet*

Timmah.

CANTERBURY!!!!!
Reaction score
lets not get ahead of ourselves... we've done it before and faltered.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
i hope ur right but i dont think we can asume we will be 1st by looking at a draw

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
obviously not but thats what taking a punt is all about. go down to ur local and wack a 50 on @ 11-1

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im just happy i put my 100$ bet on the dogs to make the 8 at the start of the year tbh.

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We still have not versued big name teams , once we beat the like of dragons and broncos , warriors. It will be a different story.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
$3.50, which is pretty good IMO, considering its a 50/50 bet. (16 teams in the comp, 8 can make it...)

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
B

Bargache

How TF can Manly still be up there after losing their first four matches!

THERE IS NO WAY THEY CAN WIN THE COMP FROM HERE!
What?!

I hate Manly but that comment is outrageous! I think they'll still easily finish top eight and then anything can happen....

Oh, except if Stewart the rapist goes to jail.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
i'll say it now if we stay injury free we have the depth this year to win the comp

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Melbourne $6.50?
they will probably make the 8, but at the moment they are not playing like a top 8 team..still plenty of rounds to go, although they have a few issues they need to address.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Melbourne $6.50?
they will probably make the 8, but at the moment they are not playing like a top 8 team..still plenty of rounds to go, although they have a few issues they need to address.
They have the players to do it. The big question is Finch and how he can get Inglis into the action more. It was disgraceful watching them last night not giving him the ball in open space near the line!!!!

Bulldog Bruce

Bring on Rnd 1
Reaction score
What?!

I hate Manly but that comment is outrageous! I think they'll still easily finish top eight and then anything can happen....

Oh, except if Stewart the rapist goes to jail.
What if he's out injured 8-12 weeks... :amazed:

Status
Not open for further replies.