get it right telegraph!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukesdogs

Armchair Coach
Reaction score
in yesterdays sunday telegraph thay used our old logo. get with it guys you are supost to be the number 1 NRL paper so use the correct logos for teams as its not the 1st time you guys have done it

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
i guess if you post your Telegraph-related grievances here, it'll get sorted out.

No need to contact the newspaper directly or anything.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
i guess if you post your Telegraph-related grievances here, it'll get sorted out.

No need to contact the newspaper directly or anything.
You'll be surprised at how many of their journalists troll through this site. I mean, we supply half their quotes when it comes to Bulldogs related articles lol

Just ask Captain Kickass

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
You'll be surprised of how many of their journalists troll through this site. I mean, we supply half their quotes when it comes to Bulldogs related articles lol

Just ask Captain Kickass
yeah, they'll troll this site for articles, but they won't take any of our complaints seriously :grinning:

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
it's still fun to sledge them. bunch of hopeless journo's, half the stuff they write is rubbish

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
spot on.

They're not even journos. They're hacks.

Phil Rothfield is a prime example. I'm amazed that clown still has a job.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
If they do not re-release the tele with our correct logo, this will become a matter of national security.

I am offended and disgusted.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My favourite is Paul Kent, the 'expert' and 'hard-hitting' journo. Going with the crowd, praising the popular players and lambasting the un-popular ones, so edgy. Not like it has been done since the Roman empire or anything.

Mind you, the Romans probably made less spelling and grammatical errors then the DT.

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
DT are just a bunch of delirious journos who have nothing better to do than to post up articles which have already been posted. not to mention the fact that they are biased towards any other team in the nrl except for the dogs. i wouldnt be surprised one day if a terrorist was captured and the DT writes a whole column saying how the terrorist was a doggies supporter

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If they do not re-release the tele with our correct logo, this will become a matter of national security.

I am offended and disgusted.
They should actually do a recall on all of the papers with the old logo and re- issue the same paper with the new logo.

If only the flood victims biggest problem was the old dogs logo being used in a ****ty newspaper...

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
You'll be surprised at how many of their journalists troll through this site. I mean, we supply half their quotes when it comes to Bulldogs related articles lol

Just ask Captain Kickass
doesnt surprise me either to be honest lol...we all know CK is a ball of knowledge :p

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everyone knows the Aussie media chugs along just filling in the news slots with whatever looks good for them.
Our new logo is a badge of pride, let's hope we honor it this year.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
They should actually do a recall on all of the papers with the old logo and re- issue the same paper with the new logo.

If only the flood victims biggest problem was the old dogs logo being used in a ****ty newspaper...
Those poor buggers are gunna get a newspaper eventually and think they got washed back in time, its gunna do thier heads in.

Next they will be calling us the Berries.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
My favourite is Paul Kent, the 'expert' and 'hard-hitting' journo. Going with the crowd, praising the popular players and lambasting the un-popular ones, so edgy. Not like it has been done since the Roman empire or anything.

Mind you, the Romans probably made less spelling and grammatical errors then the DT.
You're comparing the Romans to the daily tele? The Romans invented the language (latin) English is practically based on. Im confused.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
As for the the DT messing up again: if you have a problem let the club know. When the league central iPhone app was released last year it had the old logo on it. I emailed the club with my displeasure and a couple of days later there was an update on the app. Our logo was changed after that.

Maza

Reaction score
it's not the best paper on the stands but hey least they used the right team this time, they've put the roosters near our name in the passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.