Get another team, lose the bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Hopefully the NRL announces this year that we will have a 16th team. I hate having a competition with a bye. Despite what some people think I reckon having a bye weekend is a disadvantage as it can interrupt a teams momentum.

It does help if a team has injuries but I still don't think that it helps the team overall.

As a supporter I hate it and hopefully we get an even comp again soon and do away with the bye completely.

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
Who do you want as the 16th team Cammo ?

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bye is a makor disadvantage, I would love to know what the record is of teams coming off the bye - I doubt it would be very good.

I look forward to having the Gold Coast in the comp.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Keefy said:
Who do you want as the 16th team Cammo ?
Gold Coast or Central Coast, I don't really mind to be honest. I just hate the bye LOL

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
Cammo said:
Gold Coast or Central Coast, I don't really mind to be honest. I just hate the bye LOL
Bring back the Jets LOL
I agree the bye does suck

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate the bye, either they add a team or drop when of the lesser teams that are bringing the NRL down!!
either way it needs to be evened out

B

Bwaif

I think it'd be great to see the Newtown Jets back actually... that's something I never actually thought about befor eyou mentioned it then Keefy...

I'm not sure I want to see the Gold Coast Dolphins in the comp because of the hints about certain players leaving us if that team were to emerge... but yeah, I agree about the bye thing, something does need to be done about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.