Get a Life moron

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If it is as you say a piss take Bieber funny as fuck and good on him.

On the other hand.

There are not alot of white people that can wear Dreads well.
Then there are a few white people that rock the shit out of those dreads. Usually its about the personality ofvthe person with the dreads that makes it work.

Bieber would not be pone of those people.
That in itself should be enough for Bieber to know better.
While Im not upset. It just reconfirms Biebers fuckwitism.
Yeah I just wasn't aware hairstyle were apparently limited by race. I'm not up to date with the history of hairstyles though lol .I think the biggest problem is twitter seems like a cancer more than anything.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I just wasn't aware hairstyle were apparently limited by race. I'm not up to date with the history of hairstyles though lol .I think the biggest problem is twitter seems like a cancer more than anything.
Your spot on about the twitter cancer.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I skimmed through something yesterday about Justin beiber having dreadlocks and apparently people upset.
Not sure if it was a piss take or not.i wasn't aware haircuts can be apparently racist I don't understand this bullshit
People can be very sensitive about this. I once got in trouble for saying my sister's friend looked good with straight hair...she was black and apparently me saying that meant I thought she looked shit with black people hair and only looked good with white people hair haha.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
People can be very sensitive about this. I once got in trouble for saying my sister's friend looked good with straight hair...she was black and apparently me saying that meant I thought she looked shit with black people hair and only looked good with white people hair haha.
There lies a problem if people assume its racist when you're giving a complement