George Coorey passes away. RIP

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
RIP George.
Even in death some people want to be nasty :(
You know what bugs me?
I’m not sure this is appropriate to say but he mentioned karma.
If the principles of karma are true why would be in the firing line over someone like Raelene Castle?
A man who gave everything he had for 40 years by all accounts to build the leagues club side of things.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know what bugs me?
If the principles of karma are true why would be in the firing line over someone like Raelene Castle?
A man who gave everything he had for 40 years by all accounts to build the leagues club side of things.
Mark 10:18 "Why call me good (perfect)?" There is no one good (perfect) but God alone !

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Not the time you illiterate prat. Highly inappropriate and stupid post. Give yourself an uppercut.
Yes.
Illiterate pr*t it is.
He just jumped the shark from being funny random doltish side character here to nasty vicious troll.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know what bugs me?
Mistakes were made, but it's not the time for criticism

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People attacking me for what I posted. lol

Some of the shit you posted about George when he was alive wasn't too complementary.

But can't say they he was suing the club for lies after he dies.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Some of the shit you posted about George when he was alive wasn't too complementary.

Just stop gk, you literally explained why people are attacking you in your query

stick to the food thread girl, even though you don’t even belong in a kitchen with your dry ass jaffles:tonguewink:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Word. Coorey has been there since the 70s and did alot in the background.
A lot of the ‘trouble’ was due to clashing with admin whom we criticise ourselves daily. He was on the frontline. I am told George stood for the old school values. He wanted to never forget our roots.
And, aside from that. It’s just footy. No one should be mocked or cursed in death over something so trivial in the scheme of life.
Big RIP.
Much respect for this post bro.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Word. Coorey has been there since the 70s and did alot in the background.
A lot of the ‘trouble’ was due to clashing with admin whom we criticise ourselves daily. He was on the frontline. I am told George stood for the old school values. He wanted to never forget our roots.
And, aside from that. It’s just footy. No one should be mocked or cursed in death over something so trivial in the scheme of life.
Big RIP.
Agree … definitely your best post ever ..

So shines a good deed in a weary world .. [emoji108]

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sad news, condolences to the club and those that knew him.
Good reminder of some of the old fella's that try to point the club in the right direction.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So sad man, where did you hear about turner ?
He lived in Coonabarabran. I know a lot of people there and stayed there for a while.
Apparently tried to commit suicide a few months back aswell. Poor lad was going through stuff with mother of his kids and that sort of stuff. Sad stuff man

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He lived in Coonabarabran. I know a lot of people there and stayed there for a while.
Apparently tried to commit suicide a few months back aswell. Poor lad was going through stuff with mother of his kids and that sort of stuff. Sad stuff man
That’s tough. Poor bloke, he always didn’t look happy especially after he had his neck problem, always seemed distant from his team mates that was my view of it anyway, nonetheless RIP, very sad indeed.

By the way anyone who reads this and is going through something and need to unload or vent, please reach out to someone anyone, if you got no one DM me and I’ll share my number if you need to talk or need anything, I’ll do my very best. It honestly isn’t weak to speak. Mental illness is no joke please reach out.