Geoff Toovey confrontation with Dogs fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Actually, it was more than a nothing incident. Toovey is playing it down with good reason. Happened right in front of my dad and I in bay 129. He wanted to rip the fan's head off; had to be restrained twice. Then he grabbed another dogs supporter by his jacket coming up stairs with his gf. Asked him if he wanted to 'go'. He was out of control. A woman got knocked off her feet on the stairs. I wasn't surprised to see him try to brush it off in the media. Pretty poor form, really. Members area, plenty of families around.
So he is real tough when a fence & security guards are around. Lol @ Angry Smurf...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually, it was more than a nothing incident. Toovey is playing it down with good reason. Happened right in front of my dad and I in bay 129. He wanted to rip the fan's head off; had to be restrained twice. Then he grabbed another dogs supporter by his jacket coming up stairs with his gf. Asked him if he wanted to 'go'. He was out of control. A woman got knocked off her feet on the stairs. I wasn't surprised to see him try to brush it off in the media. Pretty poor form, really. Members area, plenty of families around.
Tbh, with everything else going on... After reading this eyewitness account, I still see it as a nothing story.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
LOL Join date 2009 ? First post ! Congrats :grinning:

I dont buy it.

Lex

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yes, I was expecting scepticism because I've never posted before. Fair enough. Couldn't care less if you buy it. Blokes in front of us got some of it on their phone, so I'm surprised it hasn't reached the niff nuffs at 9.
Saw the discussion, and I thought I'd contribute. Been a dogs member for 14 years. I enjoy coming here to get news and rumours etc. But, maybe I'll work on tallying a thousand posts of rubbish to get some kennel cred!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes, I was expecting scepticism because I've never posted before. Fair enough. Couldn't care less if you buy it. Blokes in front of us got some of it on their phone, so I'm surprised it hasn't reached the niff nuffs at 9.
Saw the discussion, and I thought I'd contribute. Been a dogs member for 14 years. I enjoy coming here to get news and rumours etc. But, maybe I'll work on tallying a thousand posts of rubbish to get some kennel cred!
You just said It in your first comment. Welcome to the kennel (in terms of first post)

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Didnt mean to rub you off aha but just saying it would have exploded if that was the case? surely?

Lex

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nah, that's fair enough mate. I'd be sceptical, too. What I wrote does sound quite sensational. I do know that the woman that was knocked over said she was going to make a formal complaint. But who knows? I don't even know what the guy said that set him off, but he was furious. I thought it was a big deal at the time (so did the people around), but when we got back to the car and heard the interview on triple m, it really was a non-event. I'll stop talking now. Already broken another kennel rule (no long boring posts!).

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But, maybe I'll work on tallying a thousand posts of rubbish to get some kennel cred!
After your 1st post of rubbish, you only have 999 rubbish posts to go to get your kennel cred.

You then can do the shaka sign.

Lex

Waterboy
Reaction score
After your 1st post of rubbish, you only have 999 rubbish posts to go to get your kennel cred.

You then can do the shaka sign.

[/QUOTE]

Zing. Got me good there champ...

Status
Not open for further replies.