Generations

Status
Not open for further replies.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
You never came across to me as the sharpest tool in the kennel shed. Nevertheless Im more than happy to tell you what you are.

Amongst many other things, youre a 1st generation Australian not a 2nd generation ;)

Your kids will be 2nd generation Australian if youre ever lucky enough for any woman to lie on her back and concieve some for you .:D

ps . Jailed Snakebird cant concieve as his tonsils are not ovaries , so stop wasting your loads....lol
Bitterness.

I love it lol

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
At least 4 generations on both sides (Mum and Dad). The majority of it centred in 1950's-1970's Bankstown.

Dad's surname is Welsh in origin apparently, and there is some female South African bloodlines in there too going back 4 & 5 generations ! If you join the dots it reads like ancestors came from UK during 1800's and stopped off at South Africa for a generation of two, before leaving for Perth. We have extended family over there dating back 3 generations. My grandfather moved to Sydney, while his brothers stayed in WA.

Not sure about Mum's side - All Australian born as far as I can tell going back to 1910's. Some Revesby and Panania refereneces. And some Armidale references 2 generations back.

Status
Not open for further replies.