G'Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
As you can see from my joining date that I have visited a long time ago when the forum was just starting. I post mainly on LU, but I suppose I will be posting here a lot more as their ain't that many dogs supporters over their.

Been supporting the dogs since 1980, and will keep on supporting them till the day I die...

Hope to see a few of you out at homebush when we play Leeds in the WCC game. Should be some top stuff.

I suppose thats enough from me.

2004 Premiers

welcome to the kennel dude i hope u enjoy ur time here u seem to be a top bloke.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Hey...I was thinking of going to Homebush to watch the WCC on the big screen also so mite see ya there!

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
i guess we will be seeing you around here some more then,
youll fit in just fine,
enjoy.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sup dude, welcome to the kennel!!!
MB

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Decided to start posting here again, LU won't make a special dogs section like a lot of the other clubs have, so really this is it. I like having all the supporters of clubs to chat to and would love all these dogs supporters to be able to sit on the same site as the others, but with the comfort of there own section to know other clubs supporters can't just go fishing in the dogs forum.

Anyway, rant over, good to be back.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Decided to start posting here again, LU won't make a special dogs section like a lot of the other clubs have, so really this is it. I like having all the supporters of clubs to chat to and would love all these dogs supporters to be able to sit on the same site as the others, but with the comfort of there own section to know other clubs supporters can't just go fishing in the dogs forum.

Anyway, rant over, good to be back.
welcome back mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.