gay threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I remember on the last day of yr12, I was clearing out my locker and chucking everything in the bin, as you do...

Anyway, there's a bench underneath all the lockers to sit down. I had my wallet and phone there as I was sifting through stuff in the top locker.

Little Asian kid, no more than yr7, was creeping behind me ninja style and slowly extending his arm to get my wallet and phone. Caught his wrist at the last moment, at which point the kid looked like he was about to explode through fear. I squeezed him so hard, walked him into the side of the locker (cheek pressed), and told him that if he ever even considered stealing someone's sh*t again, his wrist will be cut off.

I've never seen a kid run away so fast.

Meeeeeeeeeeemories............

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
I remember on the last day of yr12, I was clearing out my locker and chucking everything in the bin, as you do...

Anyway, there's a bench underneath all the lockers to sit down. I had my wallet and phone there as I was sifting through stuff in the top locker.

Little Asian kid, no more than yr7, was creeping behind me ninja style and slowly extending his arm to get my wallet and phone. Caught his wrist at the last moment, at which point the kid looked like he was about to explode through fear. I squeezed him so hard, walked him into the side of the locker (cheek pressed), and told him that if he ever even considered stealing someone's sh*t again, his wrist will be cut off.

I've never seen a kid run away so fast.

Meeeeeeeeeeemories............
Good job. Serves him right for attempted robbery!!!

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Moodey, you should take a pillowcase and fill it full of bars of soap then beat the sht out of someone. Failing this, a sock full of quarters will also have the desired effect.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Moodey, you should take a pillowcase and fill it full of bars of soap then beat the sht out of someone. Failing this, a sock full of quarters will also have the desired effect.
a sock with a dorrknob in it will do the same. Or you can borrow my baseball bat

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
Very well

Lesson 1 in badarsery, Moodey.

Always pick on the little man.
I need a few more lessons from you Slippery.

a sock with a dorrknob in it will do the same. Or you can borrow my baseball bat
Lastly I'd like to say that I like to live a peaceful life comprising of long drives on the m5 to Campbelltown ;)

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
I assure you drives on the m5 to Campbelltown are not peaceful. The ridonkulous roadwork ensures that.

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
I assure you drives on the m5 to Campbelltown are not peaceful. The ridonkulous roadwork ensures that.
110-80 I get what you mean. By the way have you noticed the grassy hillhouse?

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
110-80 I get what you mean. By the way have you noticed the grassy hillhouse?
I have no idea wtf you are talking about, and I know the m5 to sydney like the back of my hand. The only thing I can even THINK of is the grass pyramid where the m5 and m7 meet. Is that what you meant?

its not even the speed limits Im singling out either, its their decisions to block lanes when they feel like it late at night and only have 1 lane open for about 3km's with those portable lights blinding your eyes. AND the excess traffic that builds up where the roadworks are.

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
I have no idea wtf you are talking about, and I know the m5 to sydney like the back of my hand. The only thing I can even THINK of is the grass pyramid where the m5 and m7 meet. Is that what you meant?
That's the one. It's illuminati!!

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Your post is also at 11:54pm

1 + 1 + 5 + 4 = 11

Illuminati.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
lol where the **** did you get grass house from?

there's also a landmark where the m4 meets the m7, the light horse. It is to honour the infantry that trained there before going off to war.

Status
Not open for further replies.