Garvey debut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like his kicking game, places less pressure on our halves. He will only improve from here

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He didn't live up to the hype that many were talking about tbh. What's done is done but Cook appears to be a better overall player and I would have prefered to keep him. Anyway no other option so hopefully he goes better on his service next week.

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think he did well. Someone will be able to tell us But I think he tackle count must be through roof. I did think some of his pass from dummy half were to high but he didn't let the team down. He was targeted from the kick off.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His passing and attack wasn't good but he tackled his ass off, he has aggression and heart so I appreciate his effort. Will only improve

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
63 tackles from from Garvey and a few nice kicks, really needs to work on his service out of dummy half but besides that he was pretty good

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Its probably an adjustment to make, the speed the defence is upon him in FG. They move up faster and give him less time than the lower grades. Especially in the juniors where defence is a swear word. He will learn about the faster speed of FG, and learn how to play it. Anyone who makes 63 tackles in a game is no slouch and im happy with his contribution

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gee guys, give the poor man some slack. He was targeted from the start made 60+ tackles. I agree that some of his passes were crap but that will improve. He kicked well and generally did his job. For a first time starter in a game where we struggled of momentum he did OK. I have no trouble with him starting next week.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
63 tackles and 3 missed tackles. Solid kicking and that's good enough for the kennel. On debut too.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A very encouraging debut for the Dogs. He did better than I expected.

doggiez03

Waterboy
Reaction score
Ffs I know he wasnt perfect but cut him some slack. Tried his arse off

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
it was his first game he will get better and can do the job until lichaa returns

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
he was great, he is still getting used to combinations, he offers alot more than Lichha who is severely over rated
Hahaha, turn it up clown

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
cmon futsol, what does lichaa offer differently?
better service. But that said he should give better service, hes played more FG and used to the speed of the defence more. But Garvey is a good backup, main thing is he covered the defensive work Lichaa does well.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
cmon futsol, what does lichaa offer differently?
Defence and service are first class from Lichaa, also showed plenty of improvement in organising the side in round 1. If you think Garvey is better than Lichaa, you have serious problems kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.