Game of Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So good to see Tommen die. Such a useless King. Good to see Arya now back in the main story after wasting nearly 3 seasons doing nothing. And good to see the high sparrow dead because I hated him.
I just hope Sansa doesn't fuck up all this momentum John has gathered

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Sansa is one char I cannot guess what I think may happen with her. Her and littlefinger seem quite useless at the moment, but there must be a reason why they are still alive.

Clearly the North are not going to follow Sansa over Jon, and I severely doubt Jon is going to die again considering one of those dragons are no doubt meant for him.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That was the greatest episode of any show in TV history.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't know what to do with my erection ffs.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Haha so much awesome in 1 ep!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sansa is one char I cannot guess what I think may happen with her. Her and littlefinger seem quite useless at the moment, but there must be a reason why they are still alive.

Clearly the North are not going to follow Sansa over Jon, and I severely doubt Jon is going to die again considering one of those dragons are no doubt meant for him.
It looks like Little Finger's plan all along has been to get Sansa in power so he can marry her and take power. The different clans all recognising Jon as King of the North screwed over his plan.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It looks like Little Finger's plan all along has been to get Sansa in power so he can marry her and take power. The different clans all recognising Jon as King of the North screwed over his plan.
Yeah he didn't see that coming. But he has to have a plan B for sure

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't put that past him

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think that Jon will ride an ice dragon that is buried in the wall, and then we will have the Song of ice and fire. Danny on her fire dragons and Jon on his ice dragon.

In the A Song of Ice and Fire novels, ice dragons are said to roam the Shivering Sea and the White Waste. They are said to be larger than the dragons of Valyria and made out of living ice, with pale blue crystal eyes, vast translucent wings and very cold breath - which can instantly freeze people and things solid, a mirror opposite of how the breath of regular dragons burn them.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a theory that Jon will ride an ice dragon that is buried in the wall, and then we will have the Song of ice and fire. Danny on her fire dragons and Jon on his ice dragon.
Good theory.

One thing that I just realised is that since Jon was brought back from death he hasn't crossed the wall. Benjin said that there's magic in the wall that prevents the dead from crossing. Maybe Jon is actually like Benjin now. A high functioning white walker, and with Targarean blood maybe he rides a dead/white walker dragon.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good theory.

One thing that I just realised is that since Jon was brought back from death he hasn't crossed the wall. Benjin said that there's magic in the wall that prevents the dead from crossing. Maybe Jon is actually like Benjin now. A high functioning white walker, and with Targarean blood maybe he rides a dead/white walker dragon.
Big question, do you think that Jon will fight with or against Danny?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Big question, do you think that Jon will fight with or against Danny?
It's hard to say. Danny wants to get married but it'd be a bit awkward if she marries Jon being related and all. So she could end up marrying Jamie in which case she could end up fighting against Jon. But I doubt she'd do that 'cause then she'd have a tough time getting the throne. I think there's a good chance she may join forces with Jon to fight against the Lannisters but it could all turn to crap if the wall comes down and the white walkers invade.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
That's sick if Jon gets an ice dragon.

I reckon Tyrion might get to ride a dragon too. He seems to have an affinity with them. Maybe he is Targaryen too.

If one of the khaleesi drags isn't for Jon there must be someone else with dragon blood too.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's sick if Jon gets an ice dragon.

I reckon Tyrion might get to ride a dragon too. He seems to have an affinity with them. Maybe he is Targaryen too.

If one of the khaleesi drags isn't for Jon there must be someone else with dragon blood too.
Some believe that on the wedding night of Tywin and Joanna Lannister, the power-drunk Aerys used his status as king to claim first bedding rights to Joanna. Through either seduction or blackmail, he kept up a secret relationship with Joanna for years, which eventually led to Tyrion’s birth.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's hard to say. Danny wants to get married but it'd be a bit awkward if she marries Jon being related and all. So she could end up marrying Jamie in which case she could end up fighting against Jon. But I doubt she'd do that 'cause then she'd have a tough time getting the throne. I think there's a good chance she may join forces with Jon to fight against the Lannisters but it could all turn to crap if the wall comes down and the white walkers invade.
Dont know if she would marry the man who murdered her father, but she could see the benefits of it. Looks like the prophecy she was told as a child will come true that none of Cerceis kids will survive and that she will be murdered by her brother

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Good theory.

Isn't Bran going to fuck the wall when he crosses it? Didn't the Night King mark him earlier in the season and take down the magic protecting them at the tree?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Isn't Bran going to fuck the wall when he crosses it? Didn't the Night King mark him earlier in the season and take down the magic protecting them at the tree?
That's very possible. I just thought of it as a tracking mark but the Night King obviously wanted him to escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.