Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It seems pretty clear to me that all Sansa cares about is herself, and in this case her revenge. She has treated Jon like shit their whole lives, and this episode was no different.

She knew full well that Jon would be manipulated by Ramsay, she knew that warning Jon would not change shit all too. She knew all along that Jon would lose the battle, and knew all along that she would have Littlefingers help.

Her attack didn't come at the eleventh hour by accident. She waited until Ramsay had fully commited his forces and could not easily retreat back to Winterfell with a sizeable force.

She struck when Ramsay had no option but to retreat almost alone, and knew Jon would do everything in his power to kill the fucker which is why she showed up before he could kill him as she knew he would stop once he saw her.

This whole thing was her plan so she could get her own revenge on Ramsay, and boy did she get it. That wry smile at the end says a lot about her descending into darkness and has been hinted at before this episode.

She was willing to let Jon die to achieve all of this. That says a lot.
Yh I buy that lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It seems pretty clear to me that all Sansa cares about is herself, and in this case her revenge. She has treated Jon like shit their whole lives, and this episode was no different.

She knew full well that Jon would be manipulated by Ramsay, she knew that warning Jon would not change shit all too. She knew all along that Jon would lose the battle, and knew all along that she would have Littlefingers help.

Her attack didn't come at the eleventh hour by accident. She waited until Ramsay had fully commited his forces and could not easily retreat back to Winterfell with a sizeable force.

She struck when Ramsay had no option but to retreat almost alone, and knew Jon would do everything in his power to kill the fucker which is why she showed up before he could kill him as she knew he would stop once he saw her.

This whole thing was her plan so she could get her own revenge on Ramsay, and boy did she get it. That wry smile at the end says a lot about her descending into darkness and has been hinted at before this episode.

She was willing to let Jon die to achieve all of this. That says a lot.
My thoughts exactly. She's going to turn into a cold hearted war lord or worse.

Also, how stupid is Bran. If a guy is shooting at you with arrows maybe try a little evasive movement.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Bran was always one of the most useless people in the show.

The funnier thing is that Jon didn't even ask Melisandre to resurrect him. He is just like "throw my freshly dead brother into the crypt!"

I guess you could argue that having come back from the dead himself he didn't want his brother to go through that as well (maybe he knows something he has not divulged yet about that whole process) but that might be giving the writers too much credit.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I read it took 4 weeks and 82 hours of footage just to do the scene on the battlefield lol. Massive. And the Horses were also real charging at Kit

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Also, how stupid is Bran. If a guy is shooting at you with arrows maybe try a little evasive movement.
Bran was always one of the most useless people in the show.

The funnier thing is that Jon didn't even ask Melisandre to resurrect him. He is just like "throw my freshly dead brother into the crypt!"

I guess you could argue that having come back from the dead himself he didn't want his brother to go through that as well (maybe he knows something he has not divulged yet about that whole process) but that might be giving the writers too much credit.
Rickon? His character was so shit that nobody remembers his name. I called him Jons brother bwfore because I couldn't think of his name hahaha

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I read it took 4 weeks and 82 hours of footage just to do the scene on the battlefield lol. Massive. And the Horses were also real charging at Kit

Yeah there is a good making of video on youtube

Here you go

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
oh god yeah Jacob got me copying him haha. Rickon. Stupid useless twat.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
oh god yeah Jacob got me copying him haha. Rickon. Stupid useless twat.
When he first popped up this season I didn't even know who he was haha.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What does Sansa know about war? I doubt much. But lets say if she did have some idea, it could be possible that she played Jon and used him as bait for to kill Ramsey? She made contact with LF and he just happens to march in at the perfect time..

They knew Ramsey had the brother before the war..they never knew if he was alive or not but Jon had to try and save him if he was. Sansa had already accepted his death.
Thats what Gareth is saying, she conveniently rocked up with little finger when we were to believe she told him to get lost and to never see her again.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they're just setting her up to be the mary sue while she goes and saves all the innocents and conquers all the bad guys. I hope there are a few twists, I can see her already flying around scorching the white walkers and saving the day.
I actually think that Daenerys will start becoming more like her father as time goes on. She'll start to become mad with power and maybe Tyrion is the one to bring her back. They sort of hinted at that in the show.

The Sansa and John dynamic will change for the worse when Howland Reed eventually shows up and reveals who John's parents really are.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rickon? His character was so shit that nobody remembers his name. I called him Jons brother bwfore because I couldn't think of his name hahaha
Haha, yep. When they captured him and took him 5o Ramsay it was basically "look who we've caught" and no one including the audience had a clue who he was.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I actually think that Daenerys will start becoming more like her father as time goes on. She'll start to become mad with power and maybe Tyrion is the one to bring her back. They sort of hinted at that in the show.

The Sansa and John dynamic will change for the worse when Howland Reed eventually shows up and reveals who John's parents really are.
I hope so, I get the feeling they want to make her the savior but her talk to Tyrion about burning the citys to the ground may of hinted she might go the crazy path.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha, yep. When they captured him and took him 5o Ramsay it was basically "look who we've caught" and no one including the audience had a clue who he was.
it is because these damn child actors age so fast. The same thing happened with Bran, fkn doubled in size whilst all the adults look the same.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is Jon going to have legendary status now? Or are people not going to believe any of the stories because "someone can't die and come back to life?" Lol

nikgan123

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Not bran, rickon

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
it is because these damn child actors age so fast. The same thing happened with Bran, fkn doubled in size whilst all the adults look the same.
Meanwhile the Arya Stark still looks 12 even though the actress who plays her is now 19

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty good last episode, seems everyone who was supposed to die did die. Dany saying she didnt feel anything for turning her lover away kinda confirmed she'll eventually be merciless and go the way of her dad.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty good last episode, seems everyone who was supposed to die did die. Dany saying she didnt feel anything for turning her lover away kinda confirmed she'll eventually be merciless and go the way of her dad.
was a good clearing of the decks of a lot of the side characters

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Omfg..... what an episode. So many questions answered. So more many questions now raised.... ffs....

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Omfg..... what an episode. So many questions answered. So more many questions now raised.... ffs....

What questions do you have?

Had a big grin on my face the whole ep. Good to have half confirmation of the R+L=J theory!

Lady Momont is a total badass, best casting choice ever.

Winter is here kennel.

Status
Not open for further replies.