Game of Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I always hear about this show but it has never sparked any interest.
Once a really long time ago I was a mad t.v buff like everyone else but I got tired of the commercials and all the overseas American trash they started playing over here!
Are there any true blue fair dinkum Aussies out there who remember when Australia truly did have their own talent? With greats like Ross Higgins and Gary McDonald?
What about that good Ol comedy spoof series that got Eric Bana his name in full frontal?
Back when Australia really did have talent!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Once a really long time ago I was a mad t.v buff like everyone else but I got tired of the commercials and all the overseas American trash they started playing over here!
Are there any true blue fair dinkum Aussies out there who remember when Australia truly did have their own talent? With greats like Ross Higgins and Gary McDonald?
What about that good Ol comedy spoof series that got Eric Bana his name in full frontal?
Used to love Full Frontal, especially Ross Williams.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Eric Bana show was funny as too.. groovy pants gus and chelsea brown

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who the fuck has watched todays episode? Kinda slow..but i guess they have set pretty much everyone up for their next move. Dany is getting shafted though, her story is out in the middle of no where compared to everyone else. Hopefully we see some better development with her and the dragons. I gather Davos is gunna be Jon's right hand man now?

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Who the fuck has watched todays episode? Kinda slow..but i guess they have set pretty much everyone up for their next move. Dany is getting shafted though, her story is out in the middle of no where compared to everyone else. Hopefully we see some better development with her and the dragons. I gather Davos is gunna be Jon's right hand man now?
The set up for Rob Snows background was there, which seems to reinforce a massive theory from the book, so I really liked it

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The set up for Rob Snows background was there, which seems to reinforce a massive theory from the book, so I really liked it
You know when Bran yelled out and Ned reacted? Is it possible that Bran can influence the past and he tried to communicate with a certaing King and managed to drive him mad? Or have i watched to many time travel shows lately lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You know when Bran yelled out and Ned reacted? Is it possible that Bran can influence the past and he tried to communicate with a certaing King and managed to drive him mad? Or have i watched to many time travel shows lately lol
I get the feeling that this is the way they are going. The other thing seems to be that they're going to start turning Ned into a bad guy and not the hero everyone thought he was.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
VERY possible no doubt

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I get the feeling that this is the way they are going. The other thing seems to be that they're going to start turning Ned into a bad guy and not the hero everyone thought he was.
No one really seems to be "HERO", i think they are starting to show his other side a bit

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That really has me puzzled, and the face Bloodraven pulled after?

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone is a shade of grey. Though Ned never sprayed about killing Arthur Dayne, just said he would of been dead had it not been for Howland Reed - history written by the victor.

How good was that fight scene though

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No one really seems to be "HERO", i think they are starting to show his other side a bit
That should be as far as his other side goes don't you think?
Unless R + L = J is wrong and Jon is Neds

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That should be as far as his other side goes don't you think?
Unless R + L = J is wrong and Jon is Neds
No Agree completely, I am all for R+L=J and to me it is becoming quite obvious,

But that opens up the whole lying to his family about the past, doesn't paint the best light.... but you know, horrible actions for noble causes and all that

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this before, but I've got a feeling that someone interesting might turn up to oppose the Mountain for Cercei's trial by combat.

Someone assumed dead.

Woof woof...

Status
Not open for further replies.