Results are only viewable after voting.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wait until Critta, Kikau and JAC are around him. Im pretty sure Crighton himself will point him in the right direction.
Na that ain't it. All our strike players on one edge and that idiot Burton wasting them. Horrible.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know but he seems not to care. I’m a fan of his but he is quickly losing me.
He's not even kicking big bombs any more. Didn't most of last season. No passing game. His only asset is his left foot step which makes him a centre. We'd have more spark with O'Neill at 6 now. Surely he couldn't defend any worse than Burton either

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wait until Critta, Kikau and JAC are around him. Im pretty sure Crighton himself will point him in the right direction.
I hope Critta helps him. He needs all the help he can get.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I know only trial against a massively understrengthed team but I think Xerri almost had the perfect game back and I'd like to see him in our full strength team next week (would probably have to have Crichton fullback for that tho - which I'd prefer anyways).

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know only trial against a massively understrengthed team but I think Xerri almost had the perfect game back and I'd like to see him in our full strength team next week (would probably have to have Crichton fullback for that tho - which I'd prefer anyways).
Aint happening bud.

Crighton and Kiraz are your centers for round 1.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Na that ain't it. All our strike players on one edge and that idiot Burton wasting them. Horrible.
It will work itself out... They run a fair few plays together.

Our right edge will be just as potent. Every ***** on that side is ugly to tackle.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It will work itself out... They run a fair few plays together.

Our right edge will be just as potent. Every ***** on that side is ugly to tackle.
Won't work out, Burton is SHIT

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Will post some thoughts tomorrow when have sobered up a bit.

Will say that Knight could come good. He was a bit unlucky with those mistakes and he threw a good pass to sexton which led to a try.
He made a few good runs and can see something in him. Maybe once his rooting seshs cool a bit he'll be ready to play quite well.

Also the blonde dummy half who came on 2nd half played great and looks a real competitor (whats his name??)
Good to see Skelton keep his head after a mistake and come through with some nice plays.
The youngsters had some real energy about them which was great to see

Go Dogs!!

spaced_monkey

Waterboy
Reaction score
Ins next game
Addo Carr
Curren
Kickhow
Kiraz
Crighton

How much does that improve our team?
Some forwards stood up tonight.
Need some more anger up front
Agee, adding a touch of class to a team that showed some intent and good attitude, plus some spark from the young blokes.