• Dogs 13+

• Draw

• Storm 1-12

• Storm 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton really frustrates me. He always fucks up backline shift passing by passing too early before drawing the defender and he can't seem to perfect his kicks STILL. O'Neill looks a better 6 than Burton already. If Burton were on the field we wouldn't have scored those second half tries

Feeling much better about our middles after tonight's game. Need to upgrade Faamausili into our top 30. Liked Kautoga also. Decent option if Kiks or Preston go down. Hits harder than Preston but Preston is still a good defender. Cleans up like Jacko used to.

Hughes and Faamausili (first 20 mins) should start with King off the bench. WTF happened to Knight ?. Been spending too much energy fucking lately.

Last edited:

Micko

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprised if these young players take a lot of jerseys off the more experienced guys soon. Maybe this year.

The young guys put in so much more effort and it’s very obvious they play well together and for each other.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
For someone bad with angles Burton runs exactly 45 degrees across field every single time he has the ball
He just runs towards the corner post. Like a striker that constantly kicks the ball towards the goal keeper haha.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Burton really frustrates me. He always fucks up backline shift passing by passing too early before drawing the defender and he can't seem to perfect his kicks STILL. O'Neill looks a better 6 than Burton already. If Burton were on the field we wouldn't have scored those second half tries
His a lefty needs to be on the right side

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No, just done nothing to impress me. Sexton impressed me, Xerri to a certain extent impressed me, Hughes impressed me (already knew he was good as fuck), etc. Salmon and Famasalami played as well as they usually play against reserve graders.
But they are reserve graders too
Got to give credit where due I know it’s hard cos you been putting shit on them all summer [emoji23]

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
But they are reserve graders too
Got to give credit where due I know it’s hard cos you been putting shit on them all summer [emoji23]
Who's reserve graders?

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What we learnt
Good night over and out Liam
Papali a bolter for first grade
Taffe going back to tafe to learn timing
Doggies have plenty still
Wanna see vs sharks how boys go

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What do you guys think about drew hutch? I didn’t think his kicking game was great. He didn’t do much in attack either. Sexton looks more creative and has more xfactor . What do you guys think?
Thought Hutch went pretty well but agree Sexy is more creative and takes on the line more. Plus he adds goal kicking. So nice to see after three long years of Flange.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You ***** need to calm down.

1st trial. Did well. We move on.
We don't know anything about who Melbourne put out there. Some of the players for Storm looked like they were plucked from a pub side. Storm lost first trial last year finished top 4. We don't even know if they prepared in the sense of team work or did standard style pre-season training. Same as we don't know what we did. All teams prepare and treat trials differently. Nothing can really be gained from trials a lot more can be lost though. The best thing tonight was no one on either side got injured. It's good for TV ratings and clubs to flog off stuff on their socials to boost membership sales and advertising clicks on the website. Nothing more or less.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is Knight AKA the Nazi Soldier always this bad?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Poasa
Salmon wasn’t walk up for Penny either
That's what I'm saying though. They played as well as they normally play in reserve grade against other reserve graders, that's why I'm not impressed. If Famasalami can do that in firstgrade then I'll be impressed because up until now that's something he is yet to do. Salmon meh, you could play a donkey in that Panthers side and still get them to perform.