• Storm 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Very solid for a bloke who hasn’t played for such an extended period
He’s a beast, was always going to come back an do good. I remember at the sharks the amount of times I said I wish he was in the blue an white. Was love at first sight hahaha, but seriously, glad to have him In our colours. Got my wish even though many years later lol.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
What do you guys think about drew hutch? I didn’t think his kicking game was great. He didn’t do much in attack either. Sexton looks more creative and has more xfactor . What do you guys think?
Hutchinson definitely straightened our attack and created space out wide, Taafe just f'd it up with the wrong decision, Crighton is a far better natural decision maker and would have iced those chances playing at fullback. Sexton was excellent too but that 2nd half was a different ballgame to the grind of the first.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couple of quick observations
Poasa Faamausili was our best forward in the first half.
Jack Todd was our best in the second.
Joash Papalii is without doubt the best fullback at the club.
Sexton and O'Neill out performed Burton and Hutch.
Xerri seemed to handle the game well and imo could easily play from round 1.
Liam Knight is a fringe player and will only be picked for a lack of options.
This is spot on. Xerri has to start . He looks fit , fast and strong

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hutchinson definitely straightened our attack and created space out wide, Taafe just f'd it up with the wrong decision, Crighton is a far better natural decision maker and would have iced those chances playing at fullback. Sexton was excellent too but that 2nd half was a different ballgame to the grind of the first.
Na Crichton is terrible at fullback. Tracey is the man.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hayward outplayed Mahoney…plays more direct and gets our forwards on the front foot…very quick and slick service…MAhoney overplays his hand

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hayward was good out of dummy half looks his best position struggles in the halves. We have a few options as backup up 9’s Mann, Hayward, BBO not sure where Turpin fits in.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I guess we know why Knight's mind and energy wasn't on the game.

I think honestly tho I'd like to see King, Hughes, Morrin and Faamausili (only 1 I didn't have before this trial) as our middle 4 to start the season.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Though one good game doesn't make a session, and as long as the injury doesn't kill us like last year, we should have a good season.