Boxing Gallen vs Hunt

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wish bro, I've been really under the weather the last 4 days and have no energy sadly...

You going?
No, not this one mate but I get to a few. I am going sit my fat arse on the couch with a few beers and hopefully see Gallen get schooled.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No, not this one mate but I get to a few. I am going sit my fat arse on the couch with a few beers and hopefully see Gallen get schooled.
Enjoy it my bro, I'd be doing the same but change the beers to hot tea :( lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah know Lucas too, I love the ****. It's funny I always wanted to spar him before he went pro, now I'm just happy to be in his corner if he lets me lol

A true gentle giant out of the ring.
yeah he is great, he has his moments though.
funny because he wanted to be an mma fighter and boxing was a side thing. Then it became obvious it should be the other way round.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Gal will win.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
yeah he is great, he has his moments though.
funny because he wanted to be an mma fighter and boxing was a side thing. Then it became obvious it should be the other way round.
We used to work together bouncing. Never felt as safe as when I was standing next to him lol

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont care much about the personalities.. ive never lost on Gal so im staying loyal to him.. If Browne doesnt knock Gal out in first 3 rounds Gal wins..

They reckon Browne has only been training hard the past few weeks which is risky against a fit Gallen..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is anyone going to watch this freak show? I hope Gal gets knocked the fuck out.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Is anyone going to watch this freak show? I hope Gal gets knocked the fuck out.
I was thinking of it but it’s obviously a pay per view? I’m happy to walk up to the pub but do you know approx what time it will start? Been caught out by these things before where the bloody thing doesn’t start to 11:00pm and your sitting there thinking well I’m here now but I have to be up at 6 in the morning..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was thinking of it but it’s obviously a pay per view? I’m happy to walk up to the pub but do you know approx what time it will start? Been caught out by these things before where the bloody thing doesn’t start to 11:00pm and your sitting there thinking well I’m here now but I have to be up at 6 in the morning..
Yeah no way I'd pay for a Gallen fight! Haha. No idea when it's on. And I feel you on the stupid delayed pay per view times. It always starts way later..

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Yeah no way I'd pay for a Gallen fight! Haha. No idea when it's on. And I feel you on the stupid delayed pay per view times. It always starts way later..
I remember when he was quite big a next door neighbour paying for a Mundine fight and I had to be on the road by 6:00am so that’s at least a 5:30 wake up and the undercard and bull shit dragged on and on and on and he didn’t actually start until about 12:45am the flog. I think the fight went the whole distance and he won buy decision. Don’t quote me on it but didn’t end up leaving until 1:30am to see a nothing over hyped shitfest..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I remember when he was quite big a next door neighbour paying for a Mundine fight and I had to be on the road by 6:00am so that’s at least a 5:30 wake up and the undercard and bull shit dragged on and on and on and he didn’t actually start until about 12:45am the flog. I think the fight went the whole distance and he won buy decision. Don’t quote me on it but didn’t end up leaving until 1:30am to see a nothing over hyped shitfest..
Yeah that's the worst.. Nothing was worse than the Danny Green/Roy Jones fight.. Went to a pub to watch it, hung around for ages, it finally starts and then Roy takes a dive after 30 seconds just to get his pay cheque. Then Green carries on like he beat Mike Tyson in his prime. Luckily I didn't pay anything for it but it was the biggest sham I'd seen in a while.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Yeah that's the worst.. Nothing was worse than the Danny Green/Roy Jones fight.. Went to a pub to watch it, hung around for ages, it finally starts and then Roy takes a dive after 30 seconds just to get his pay cheque. Then Green carries on like he beat Mike Tyson in his prime. Luckily I didn't pay anything for it but it was the biggest sham I'd seen in a while.
That’s right that was another late night clown show.. I did the same as you went up the pub with the missus as she doesn’t mind a big name boxing match and she left by 10:30 as she is like fuck this I don’t really care. Finally started and went 30 seconds.