Fyi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hello my beloved kennelers,

Just thought you may, or may not, be interested to know of an event that transpired this evening with my girlfriend.

We were enjoying a couple of beverages, one thing lead to another, and we started getting a bit frisky. I was wearing my bulldogs jersey at the time.

After removing her clothes, and most of mine, I reached for my jersey. It was at this moment that she grabbed my arm, full of intent, and said "no, leave it on, it's sexier with it on. The rest is history.

I'll take that as a sign, we're going to smash Manly tonight.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh, mods, please accept my apologies in advance for this thread.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
yeah this usually happens to me but only because my body is fat and ugly ffs

i couldnt sleep last night tbh, but the good news i will sleep all day and when i wake up it will be time to leave for the game woot woot, i feel sorry for you suckers who will be waiting all day

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

i couldnt sleep last night tbh, but the good news i will sleep all day and when i wake up it will be time to leave for the game woot woot, i feel sorry for you suckers who will be waiting all day
I plan to do the same legend.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score

Just thought you may, or may not, be interested to know of an event that transpired this evening with my girlfriend.

We were enjoying a couple of beverages, one thing lead to another, and we started getting a bit frisky. I was wearing my bulldogs jersey at the time.

After removing her clothes, and most of mine, I reached for my jersey. It was at this moment that she grabbed my arm, full of intent, and said "no, leave it on, it's sexier with it on. The rest is history.

I just hope she wasnt calling out ' oh Des ' at the time

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I had the same plan went to hed at 5am woke up at 7am to take a piss and am now struggling to crash again ffs

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;UZccWA9OwsQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZccWA9OwsQ[/video]

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Damn I thought you were going to say she put the jersey on. Now that's hot.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reminded me of when my missus dressed up in my jersey, her bulldog hot pants and knee high footy socks. I can not begin to tell u how turned on i was. Had to smash her doggystyle...it was the only way!!

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Was she wearing a woManly jersey while you were smashing her??? Doggies smashing woManly!!!

YEAH BABY

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
good thing you werent wearing the cowboys' #7 jersey, otherwise she'd have given you a black eye.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Reminded me of when my missus dressed up in my jersey, her bulldog hot pants and knee high footy socks. I can not begin to tell u how turned on i was. Had to smash her doggystyle...it was the only way!!
Funniest post I have seen all year..

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha I know that feeling brah!!! Mmmmm

RowdyDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Used to happen to me all the time. The missus put a stop to it through, when every time the wet spot was on my side of the bed, I would blow the whistle and say "half time, change sides"

Status
Not open for further replies.