Future Music 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Sydney – Saturday March 12, RANDWICK RACECOURSE

Punters… lady luck is on your side! Award-winning musical spectacular the Future Music Festival is back in March 2011 for another dazzling roll of the electric loaded dice. Featuring a blue ribbon field flush with the world’s finest bands and DJs, Future Music Festival has more bright lights and neon action than Vegas.

PHOTO GALLERY: Who are you keen to see

Expect state of the art audio boasting crystal clear sound with the best lighting and video technology. This legendary festival experience is your safest bet and odds-on favourite for party of the year. So, get ready as the Future Music Festival deals another winning hand! Forget the Jokers, its straight Aces with the Future Music Festival 2011… Let’s roll!

Ensuring that Future Music Festival 2011 is a winner from start to finish, Future Entertainment has pulled out all stops and is pleased to give music fans across the country a festival Trifecta: the best DJs and bands, the best production, and the very best major event venues. Here’s the deal …

Featuring an all-star cast of glittering international music heavyweights, Future Music Festival 2011 has truly got something for everybody! Rocking their notoriously epic LIVE festival shows, The Chemical Brothers and Pendulum are set to blow minds with their stunning audio-visual spectaculars. Grime king Dizzee Rascal will be in the house getting his freak on, Mark Ronson and The Business Intl are guaranteed to get the crowd funked up, and US super band MGMT will send “kids” of all ages crazy with their fully fledged psychedelic experience. Not to mention kick-ass rapper-meets-party-girl extraordinaire, Ke$ha, who will no doubt strut her stuff with some serious style in Australia for the very first time.

As if that wasn’t enough, Aussie icons The Presets will lift the lid on their hotly anticipated all-new LIVE show, and audacious electro-experimental hit makers and all round local favourites Art vs Science are sure to have you jumping!

Meanwhile, for dance music fans, luck’s a fortune because Techno demi-gods Richie Hawtin (touring Australia for the first time ever with his awe inspiring Plastikman show) and Sven Vath are gearing up to take things deep underground. Then the legendary Leftfield, also on their maiden Australian voyage, will remind one and all why they’re known and loved as one of Electronica’s greatest acts of all time.

To complement this hands-down winner of a lineup, Future Music Festival 2011 will also combine state of the art, crystal clear sound with cutting-edge multimedia, lighting and staging technologies to deliver what promises to be a new benchmark in major festival event production standards. Crisp sound, dazzling effects and more LED video and lights than Vegas’ golden mile … get ready to hit the jackpot!

ARTIST LINEUP
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS
DIZZEE RASCAL
PENDULUM
MGMT
MARK RONSON & THE BUSINESS INTL
KE$HA
THE PRESETS
LEFTFIELD
ART vs SCIENCE*
RICHIE HAWTIN PRES. PLASTIKMAN
STEVE ANGELLO (SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA)
SVEN VATH
SANDER VAN DOORN
STEVE AOKI
LOCO DICE
DON DIABLO
ETIENNE DE CRECY
ZANE LOWE
COSMIC GATE
THE SUBS
SOUND OF STEREO
JAMES HOLROYD
& MANY MORE

Tickets on sale 9am Thursday October 28 through Ticketmaster
Ticketmaster Ph. 136 100 www.ticketmaster.com.au

First release tickets - $135 plus booking fee and service charges
Second release tickets - $150 plus booking fees and service charges
VIP tickets - $190 plus booking fee and service charges
First Class ticket - $290 plus booking fee and service charges*
*Melb & Syd Only

FAAARK Chemical Brothers, Pendulum, Art V Science, Presets, Steve Aoki and The Subs - pretty awesome!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Mehhhh

Cosmic Gate is the only real one with appeal for me.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Mehhhh

Cosmic Gate is the only real one with appeal for me.
Not a fan of Chemical Brothers? They're real main stream but put on an excellent show.

I also thought you'd be a pendulum fan - they're pretty drum n bass though so not sure if you're huge into that.

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mark ronson and steve aoki are rad. The rest i havent heard of...so meh.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Not a fan of Chemical Brothers? They're real main stream but put on an excellent show.

I also thought you'd be a pendulum fan - they're pretty drum n bass though so not sure if you're huge into that.
Naa they've got 0 appeal for me tbh.

Don't think I've heard much Pendulum. I'm more into Trance artists. The Armins, Tiestos, Above and Beyonds, Johns Digweeds, Ferry Corstens, those kinda blokes..

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Seen Chem Brothers before. Pretty sure they just pressed play and stood there. I want in on that gimmick.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Steve Aoki.. rest are all faggots.

Status
Not open for further replies.