Furner out leaves door for Ferguson get out clause

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is SFA options for players heading into next season who arent already signed.... Despite the BS off the field I would take him.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
This bloke could easily be moulded into a FB. As previous posts have said, if he isn't convicted of sexual assault you chase him.

N

Natboy

This bloke could easily be moulded into a FB. As previous posts have said, if he isn't convicted of sexual assault you chase him.
Convicted or not, he did it and there is evidence there & he is a dickhead with a lot of problems and associating with scum like Khoder Nasser

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I know there aren't already 40,000 threads about Barba and Ferguson on here already, but I've said it once and I'll say it again.

NO
NO
NO
NO
NO

For a club once linked with a rape scandal, do you REALLY think it's a wise investment to employ the services of a player who:
+ Once spat on patrons in a night club for no reason.
+ Loves a drink.
+ Currently facing a serious sexual assault charge.
+ Is linked to Mundine and Nasser.

Honestly ... why don't we just keep Barba regardless of if he doesn't want to play with us... the end game is the same (a player who self destructs).

I'd rather us get the spoon than snag Ferguson and have to worry about our name being in the papers for all the wrong reasons the next time he decides to be a dickhead.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Convicted or not, he did it and there is evidence there & he is a dickhead with a lot of problems and associating with scum like Khoder Nasser
I support the Bulldogs, whether a player is a dickhead or not doesn't concern me. Whether they can help us win a Premiership does. In 2004 the team was loaded with dickheads, yet we won a Premiership and it was a great year to be a Bulldogs fan. Ferguson could fill the whole left by Barba with his size and speed. Hasler prefers FBs with size.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If he doesn't end up in jail, I'd take him.

The boy can play.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I support the Bulldogs, whether a player is a dickhead or not doesn't concern me. Whether they can help us win a Premiership does. In 2004 the team was loaded with dickheads, yet we won a Premiership and it was a great year to be a Bulldogs fan. Ferguson could fill the whole left by Barba with his size and speed. Hasler prefers FBs with size.
Both are dickheads but BF couldn't fill the massive hole left by Barba, we are ok without either of them IMO

N

Natboy

I'm glad Mr I has a brain because I can't believe people are even considering this idiot who thinks it's ok to touch up women
It is 2013 Autistic, welcome. Today things like integrity are important.
We have brought in a no dickheads policy and I think we should stick to

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Looking strictly at his playing ability only, its a yes from me. The guy has the X Factor.
If we were trully looking at Dugan, surely Des must be at least considering Ferguson.
If Mundine can get him off the p1ss permanently he will be a gun for years to come.

Hayne or Folau would be better but I just cant see either coming.

mauritian80

Waterboy
Reaction score
You guys are kidding yourselves if u think him coming is a big no no!!! Is cause u guys don't want to set yourselves up for disappointment if he doesn't come? U people are probably the same idiots that would've said no to carney and Dugan! People make mistakes remember they are still kids and in Canberra there is nothing to do so they are bored shitless and when they come into the city is a whole different scene and get abit too excited!!!! If he does come ill remember all your names and I bet you guys will all be jizzing in your pants when he blitzes teams for us!! This guy beat a strong storm outfit all on his own he is a gun!!!

tezza1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A very good source from the Roosters has told me that a deal is all but done for Blake to go to the Roosters. I dont know if its true but he is 100% sure

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A very good source from the Roosters has told me that a deal is all but done for Blake to go to the Roosters. I dont know if its true but he is 100% sure
Wouldn't surprise me if he did go there with Mini looking to retire, SBW associated with Nasser and Mundine, Fergo associated with Mundine and Nasser

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hayne or Folau would be better but I just cant see either coming.
This is my thought process. People seem to think we can just get hayne, folau or anyone... but in actuality pretty much every player is already contracted or little chance of coming over next year. At least this fergo rumour has some kind of legs to it.

Id rathar have a replacement and take a risk on a player like fergo than be left with nothing.

Agree with above though, it already seems like a roosters signing with SBW leaving to me.

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I reckon he will join the Roosters next year, slot in to replace Sonny Bill who will go back to the Chiefs.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
You guys are kidding yourselves if u think him coming is a big no no!!! Is cause u guys don't want to set yourselves up for disappointment if he doesn't come? U people are probably the same idiots that would've said no to carney and Dugan! People make mistakes remember they are still kids and in Canberra there is nothing to do so they are bored shitless and when they come into the city is a whole different scene and get abit too excited!!!! If he does come ill remember all your names and I bet you guys will all be jizzing in your pants when he blitzes teams for us!! This guy beat a strong storm outfit all on his own he is a gun!!!
Idiocy in my opinion is looking down a road full of landmines, seeing their there and walking down it anyway!

Symm

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sexual assault is a little bit more than a "mistake". He shouldn't be playing NRL until the charges clear and if found guilty, he shouldn't play again.

I'm not sure what world everyone else lives in but having our team win is not as important to me as making it clear we don't condone behavior like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.