Funny moment at WC qualifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

16-13

Waterboy
Reaction score
I was at the game last night. At about 6:30pm last night the socceroos came out onto the field. The whole crowd booed them however. The reason was they were all wearing blue tracksuits and they were so far away and they weren't shown on the screen. The booing went for about 2 to 3 minutes when finally people realised who it was. Everyone then started cheering.

It was pretty funny for the people at the ground.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
oh yeah i remember that hehe...

and what about the first 2-3 minutes of the game where they couldnt find a ball?

16-13

Waterboy
Reaction score
They had a ball but the dirty cheating uraguyuans were complaining about the pressure of it.

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
Last time, when australia versed iraq, the team were warming up and they kicked one of the balls onto the stands by mistake, and some kid got it and hit the runner instead of giving it back while emerton is full swearing at him because he stole the ball

btw mark bresciano is the best bloke ever, i called him over and asked him for his jersey he goes sorry but ill give you a soccer ball, it is worth $200 so pretty good

and same game we called over ahmed elrich, he came and we got ayy bro you gota make us proud and score a goal, his like nwz... and then we full start swearing at farina to put him on and when he did he scored, then we teased the iraqies that lebanon actually beat them not australia

was pretty funny

emerton is an *******

Kalac aka Spider is mad bloke too

Status
Not open for further replies.