Rumour Fulton and Gould spotted meeting

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is a Buzz story so it is only his opinion the meeting was about a player swap. Maybe they were discussing stopping Fulton stealing juniors from other areas given he raided Wests Macarther, Penrith and Canterbury in his Manly days.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is a Buzz story so it is only his opinion the meeting was about a player swap. Maybe they were discussing stopping Fulton stealing juniors from other areas given he raided Wests Macarther, Penrith and Canterbury in his Manly days.
Exactly.

The Tigers have a number of juniors with potential.

Maybe we will take a couple off their hands so Fulton can fill their positions with others he has identified through Blacktown Workers.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Haha pfft all you like mate, but these shit players had their deficiencies hidden in strong systems.
We use to be a strong club that could turn said peasants into gems... no longer is that the case

Junkey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Haha pfft all you like mate, but these shit players had their deficiencies hidden in strong systems.
We use to be a strong club that could turn said peasants into gems... no longer is that the case
And we need more ?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is there a Staines debate at all, isn't he going back to Penrith?
What is Laurie going to do at Penrith wasn't he trying to transition to 6? Backline utility maybe..
He looked alright in a couple of games I saw him play at 6 for the Tiges.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Itt might not even be a player swap. Just negotiating how much to pay the Arab to come here. Who pays majority etc

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why is there a Staines debate at all, isn't he going back to Penrith?
What is Laurie going to do at Penrith wasn't he trying to transition to 6? Backline utility maybe..
He looked alright in a couple of games I saw him play at 6 for the Tiges.
I think Penrith are resigned to losing Luai - Laurie similar type of player, it’s no coincidence he’s being shipped back to Penrith particularly when factoring in Cogger back to Newcastle…. I think Gus’ big announcement is Luai.

Would love to hear Fotuaika’s name in these announcements somewhere but wouldn’t be disappointed with a quality half in Luai.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Where's Benji in these coffee dates ...if it's over players? :grinning: ????

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are there "Rumour" threads infiltrating the "Bulldogs Discussion" section and not relegated to their proper location.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The answer to that is as mysterious as that of the Gus - Fulton meeting.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why are there "Rumour" threads infiltrating the "Bulldogs Discussion" section and not relegated to their proper location.

Off season starts early these days...

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Twal yes.

Stain no, luai no. Hope we don’t do something dumb like making luai our million dollar marquee. I have always backed Gus. But that will be a bad move. luai led NSW to a 0-2. On a small contract he might be value. But I don’t even like his attitude or gamesmanship. I could never back him even in the blue and white.