Fullback

Grechy21

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just sitting here thinking about a fullback for next year. The 3 players that have been our fullback over the last couple years are all reportedly gone next year.

Meaney
Hoppa
DWZ
If Averillo is in fact the plan, why wouldn’t he be trialled already? Is Addo Carr the plan??

Thoughts?

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh and Allen…….
When he gets some motivation to move

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
JAC

Allan not good enough (needs to prove otherwise) and if Averillo's fullback Wakeham or Flanagan are in the 13.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Cause baz is trying a new position called 1/4 back so no need for a fullback.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve stated already that I have concerns about Avo being fullback, particularly when I’ve never seen him play there before.
A mate who lives across from Belmore in Loftus St watches a lot of the training. He tells me he did trial at fullback for a couple of weeks during the off last off season and it was realised that he is not a fullback. What concerns me is that he is not a half, five eight or centre either. Not much else available for him. except reggies and a poor backup.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
A mate who lives across from Belmore in Loftus St watches a lot of the training. He tells me he did trial at fullback for a couple of weeks during the off last off season and it was realised that he is not a fullback. What concerns me is that he is not a half, five eight or centre either. Not much else available for him. except reggies and a poor backup.
Why is he not any of those? Lol.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just sitting here thinking about a fullback for next year. The 3 players that have been our fullback over the last couple years are all reportedly gone next year.

Meaney
Hoppa
DWZ
If Averillo is in fact the plan, why wouldn’t he be trialled already? Is Addo Carr the plan??

Thoughts?
Brent Read claims the Addo-Carr has been promised first bite. If we get any more players out, Mick Potter will be lacing on the boots this year. He couldn't do any worse.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’ve stated already that I have concerns about Avo being fullback, particularly when I’ve never seen him play there before.
I have. Anyway the big issue is our system, i fucking hate it. Way too reliant on a halfback (we don't have one) and other key players are pretty much shutout of the game for large periods if the halfback isn't consistently performing at a top level. I much prefer the Storms system rather than Penriths.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The no14 jersey is perfect and actually would suit. There isa position it just may not ideally be a starter.