Fullback Options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pa-28

Bring back the BIFF!!!
Reaction score
Fullback is the most important attacking player in the team these days. Turner is solid, but he wont tear teams apart like Morris or Inu could. Shame Josh will likely be on Origin duties too, he played some decent footy at the back with the dragons and he was only very young too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgyi7Mcc_Io

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why would they pick Barba when they could pick DCE.. Obviously he's a better player, Barba is nothing but luckand is suspect under the highball. #manlytalk
You're right, he is lucky. He's that lucky he just keeps getting better and better.

I vote they have a 'bomb off' mid week at training ...
Love to see it happen Captain K.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Hasler should consider signing Hickey on a 1 year contract.

If Kasiano or Pritchard is unavailable through injury/suspension and Barba is selected for the Maroons, we'd still have a very handy 4th string Fullback in waiting.
would be a pretty handy back up...bring back ben czilozski...heard that guy is gun tbh...apparently meant to be the next big thing

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
lol first time I've been on here for several months, and nothing has changed. The lady simply asked a question regarding a players position, and she gets ****wit answers like that? Kasiano, Pritchard, even HICKEY and CZILOZSKI ffs?

Some things never change, your better off asking the question on twitter, Suiker. Might get a HALF decent answer there.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
if the bomb off was a thing then barba would never get the position in the first place
rofl ..... This is what I love about our e-routine Rodster.

Without even speaking to each other about topics, I seem to rack them up so you can knock 'em down. :thumb:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We have a number of people who can play FB in the roster. But honestly if Ben Barba say... injured his leg, the best replacement would be Ben Barba on crutches, hes just that good. :D

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol first time I've been on here for several months, and nothing has changed. The lady simply asked a question regarding a players position, and she gets ****wit answers like that? Kasiano, Pritchard, even HICKEY and CZILOZSKI ffs?

Some things never change, your better off asking the question on twitter, Suiker. Might get a HALF decent answer there.
lol first time I've been on here for several months, and nothing has changed. Sami still being a whiny faggot who contradicts his own point about poor contribution by making a poor and irrelevant contribution himself.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have a number of people who can play FB in the roster. But honestly if Ben Barba say... injured his leg, the best replacement would be Ben Barba on crutches, hes just that good. :D
Actually, Ben Barba on crutches would find it very difficult to catch passes and hold onto the ball. On top of that, his running ability would be completely nullified.

It's pretty stupid of you to think Barba on crutches would prove a servicable option at fullback.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol first time I've been on here for several hours, and nothing has changed. Im still highly funny

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
It's possible Barba could be picked as 18th man for at least one Origin game, and could go into camp and miss one of our games. Or he could get injured.

Can't see him getting a run in origin but can see the possibility of losing him for at least one game this year.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
It's possible Barba could be picked as 18th man for at least one Origin game, and could go into camp and miss one of our games. Or he could get injured.

Can't see him getting a run in origin but can see the possibility of losing him for at least one game this year.
dont 18th men still play for their club?

Status
Not open for further replies.