Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So we are paying Moses 250k to play against us instead of 900k to play for us

Probably a good sell
We're going to be paying double that lol.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t get why we would even shop him around if we are okay for next year.

You shop him around if you’ve got a ready made replacement, not some random youngun that you’re willing to punt on.

My guess is that if it is true, we’re getting Meaney... but he should come cheap. Which means the extra cash is to be used for Norman.

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don’t get why we would even shop him around if we are okay for next year.

You shop him around if you’ve got a ready made replacement, not some random youngun that you’re willing to punt on.

My guess is that if it is true, we’re getting Meaney... but he should come cheap. Which means the extra cash is to be used for Norman.
Wouldn’t mind Norman tbh, seems like pays signing he’s 20’s nsw team that he coached lol.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
So we are paying Moses 250k to play against us instead of 900k to play for us

Probably a good sell
Pretty sure the Board and Hill have said no-one will be leaving if we have to pay part of their salary.If he goes it won't cost us a cent or he won't be going.Pretty simple to me.Don't wanna see him leave coz i reckon after this year at fb,or even before that,he will be our BEST choice there.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Use all the money from Mbye on David Fusitua. Stuck on the wing and played a lot of fullback coming through the grades. Fkn gun
Don't be silly, we're going to play half the Knights reserve grade spine with Foran and JMK. Klemmer will keep playing off the bench along with Holland for SUPAH IMPACT and we will miss the 8 for a 3rd year straight.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are literally so many options for fullback. The dogs just have zero recruitment and can't lure anyone. I would say yes to Bevan. I would also try and bring back Sione Katoa who is at the sharks now.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pretty sure the Board and Hill have said no-one will be leaving if we have to pay part of their salary.If he goes it won't cost us a cent or he won't be going.Pretty simple to me.Don't wanna see him leave coz i reckon after this year at fb,or even before that,he will be our BEST choice there.
Just saw this

Image1527294087.656166.jpg

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
who said Carney for fullback?

show me the post please.

we have dollars now to afford Carney on minnimu wage.

you are right about some supporter being the most spun *****. lol
The title of the thread is fullback options and someone said they would bring Carney in on a one year deal.

They did not mention for what position but they replied to the thread "fullback options"

Regardless of what position Carney would play, the thought of bringing a 32 year old Carney (next month) who has not played an NRL game in almost 4 years, to play alongside a broken sloth is one of the most ludicrous thoughts i have read on the kennel

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The title of the thread is fullback options and someone said they would bring Carney in on a one year deal.

They did not mention for what position but they replied to the thread "fullback options"

Regardless of what position Carney would play, the thought of bringing a 32 year old Carney (next month) who has not played an NRL game in almost 4 years, to play alongside a broken sloth is one of the most ludicrous thoughts i have read on the kennel
It was actually him, first post in this thread haha.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Do you realise we have to spend minimum wage on 5 different players next year?

Do you realise carney is playing reserve grade at the moment so he can be a good punt on minimum wage.

It was your mistake you thought you can only talk about the topic what the thread is about.

Kimmorley too was old and unwanted by his club when he came to us. Still the best half for us since Sherwin.

Also carney is only a stop gap option while we fix our cap.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dopey can’t prove I said carney for fullback.

Haha

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This was my option for full back. Third post on this thread , but dud buy lovers will choose to ignore that just like they ignore dud buys pathetic performances

I would love Isaako, but he is going to be demanding big dollars plus Broncos are going to do an under the table deal to keep him which no club could match.

Status
Not open for further replies.