Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably not everyones thing but sharing anyway. Lets see if I can find something for everyone in this drop.

I think I might be able to cater for Mitch Connor 's prog/hardcore tastes, and @Ted Nü-Djent 's tastes with War of Ages, the deathcore track, or Demon Hunter.

Pretty sure I'll have covered something for everyone else.

Found all these by firing up Youtube, clicking a few tracks, and then refreshing the main page for recommended.

Of Mice and Men

Not really metal, but I'm digging the new Volbeat track.

If you are longing for some heavy as fuck deathcore.... Shadow of Intent.

@Ted Nü-Djent I think you *might* like this one.... if nothing above.. although the cleans have me worried.

War of Ages - love the solo.
That song had about 4 different genres and that was only in the first minute

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone do Spotify on here - I’m that fucking outraged by the “new” update!!!

I’m looking into Tidal and Apple Music - anyone have any thoughts? I know Tidal have the FLAC option but at $20/month it’s too steep.

The new UI on Spotify sucks balls, thinking about doing the Apple 3 month free trial but I’ve got so much content on Spotify, the thought of re-creating that freaks me the fuck out...
I have Spotify. Only on my phone. What’s the issue? I had to delete it off my PC because it kept causing my computer to crash.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Future bride got me a Schecter Jeff Loomis signature 7 string for my 30th coming up.. Keen to get my hands on it. Have never played a Shecter.

I now have 13 guitars.. Might need to do a cull..

images.jpeg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Future bride got me a Schecter Jeff Loomis signature 7 string for my 30th coming up.. Keen to get my hands on it. Have never played a Shecter.

View attachment 10848
Was walking behind a guy yesterday that had a shirt with about 30 guitars on the back and it said "you can never have too many guitars"

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

View attachment 10848
Nice man. I’ve played played one of them, pretty tidy.

I was up to 19 guitars when we had our first kid. I’m down to 7 now. Fender strat, custom strat I made, Tele I made, sg, two tanglewood acoustics and a bass. I’ve also got 4 or 5 others half built on my work bench lol. I’m hoping to have one finished in the next few weeks

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nice man. I’ve played played one of them, pretty tidy.

I was up to 19 guitars when we had our first kid. I’m down to 7 now. Fender strat, custom strat I made, Tele I made, sg, two tanglewood acoustics and a bass. I’ve also got 4 or 5 others half built on my work bench lol. I’m hoping to have one finished in the next few weeks
The neck feels huge compared to my Ibanez 7's.

EMG707's. Planning on setting it up in G. Hoping a .68 will be heavy enough on the low end.

I am trying to get rid of alot of my cheaper gear. Might have to start bundling to get bites.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a Jackson 7 a while back. That neck was horrible. My Ibanez premium 7 was a sweet neck but. What are you getting rid of ?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I had a Jackson 7 a while back. That neck was horrible. My Ibanez premium 7 was a sweet neck but. What are you getting rid of ?
Nothing special just some cheap shit taking up space.

LTD M-10, Cort K4 EVL and Ibanez GIO 7 string, Ashton GA100w amp, Metalzone pedal. Literally the shittest combination of gear haha.

I have a 75w Line 6 Amplifi that I don't use aswell.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing special just some cheap shit taking up space.

LTD M-10, Cort K4 EVL and Ibanez GIO 7 string, Ashton GA100w amp, Metalzone pedal. Literally the shittest combination of gear haha.

I have a 75w Line 6 Amplifi that I don't use aswell.
Haha metalzone, god they’re terrible hey lol

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Haha metalzone, god they’re terrible hey lol
People are still selling them for 80 lol. I have something incoming that I'm about to post. You will enjoy it.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The newest addition.

Solar Guitars A2.6

I'm impulsive as fuck and couldn't resist dropping $900 on potentially the only blue of it's kind in the country.

It's amazing.
IMG_20190804_180611_905.jpeg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score