Fui

Status
Not open for further replies.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
FuiFuiMoiMoi has been denied one last great exit from the game by being denied the right to play in the Eels last home game of the season. He will be gutted once he knows what Arthur said to him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Apparently he spat the dummy at training and just left

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He left training. Word is he isn't planing to play NSW cup he's so pissed.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
My gf's bro is a massive Eels fan and he kinda put it into perspective for me last night. Said Fui hasn't played most of this year, and was only covering Terepo and someone else. They are back now, and Fui hasn't really set the world on fire so he has to make way for the people he was covering for.

The Eels cannot afford another loss if they want to make the 8, so if Arthur feels Fui is not in his top 17 then it would be stupid of him to play him. The circumstances are unfortunate, but I can absolutely understand why he was dropped. Fui shouldn't be acting like a spoilt brat, but rather take it on the chin and go and sit with the Blue and Gold army during the game or something.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My gf's bro is a massive Eels fan and he kinda put it into perspective for me last night. Said Fui hasn't played most of this year, and was only covering Terepo and someone else. They are back now, and Fui hasn't really set the world on fire so he has to make way for the people he was covering for.

The Eels cannot afford another loss if they want to make the 8, so if Arthur feels Fui is not in his top 17 then it would be stupid of him to play him. The circumstances are unfortunate, but I can absolutely understand why he was dropped. Fui shouldn't be acting like a spoilt brat, but rather take it on the chin and go and sit with the Blue and Gold army during the game or something.
Not saying that age is everything, but Fui is also geting on in age (he is 35 next month).... so once you get to that age, and you find yourself out of the regular 17, you have little chance of working your way back in

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well he doesn't strike me as the most intelligent bloke out there. Maybe he just thinks Arthur is being a big meanie meanie poopoo pants and won't let him play in the sandpit with the big kids.

That said ... pretty bloody harsh.

Yes I realise Parra want to make the finals, BUT they name Gower (despite his dodgy knee), and axe Moimoi (who has played every game with the Eels and is in his last year).

It's a bit of BS, as Moimoi would have given 110% to try and get his team into the finals for his final few games.

This will create a rift at Parra, much like Manlys Glenn Stewart shafting... you can guarantee it!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL... you missed the joke
Hmm.... I wasn't sure if:

1. There was a joke abut Fui not understanding Arthur's english or something.
2. Likeadoggy accidentally missed a few words.
3. There was some other reason that was going over my head!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I can't wait for his final interview:

Interviewer: So Fui tell us about the emotions, about finally saying goodbye to the team, and team mates, how does that make you feel?
FFMM: Me Fui .. Fui sad.
Interviewer: and how did it feel knowing Arthur axed you for the final home game after a decade of dedication to the team?
FFMM: That make Fui mad, and sad. Arthurs not my friend anymore... Im telling his mum on him!

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm.... I wasn't sure if:

1. There was a joke abut Fui not understanding Arthur's english or something.
2. Likeadoggy accidentally missed a few words.
3. There was some other reason that was going over my head!
I thought it was the time it would take for the words to sink in deep to FFMM's head......

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't wait for his final interview:

Interviewer: So Fui tell us about the emotions, about finally saying goodbye to the team, and team mates, how does that make you feel?
FFMM: Me Fui .. Fui sad.
Interviewer: and how did it feel knowing Arthur axed you for the final home game after a decade of dedication to the team?
FFMM: That make Fui mad, and sad. Arthurs not my friend anymore... Im telling his mum on him!
Bro you make him sound like a dumbass or something, yes he can't speak English that well or doesn't seem bright but that doesn't mean he is retarded or something lol

Lay off the big bloke, he seems like a humble bloke who tries to make league more playable for people from his village.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro you make him sound like a dumbass or something, yes he can't speak English that well or doesn't seem bright but that doesn't mean he is retarded or something lol

Lay off the big bloke, he seems like a humble bloke who tries to make league more playable for people from his village.
Also agree with this. Just because his english is broken, doesnt make him retarded.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Saw fui fui at the markets long time ago he had hot chips and wasn't able to eat it cos of all the people stopping him for a chat, needless to say he stopped for every person and was real nice and humble, remember saying to myself fracking hell let the bloke eat his chips!

Status
Not open for further replies.