Fualalo and Tualau.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tillo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Please someone correct me if I'm wrong but they both need to be dropped after tonight.

Tualau hands are terrible and Fualalo looks out of his depth in 1st grade, missing tackles and making minimal impact.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the bench was a bunch of taumalolo muthafuckers looking for the next nirvana instead of losing weight

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I expected better from them two.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah 100% Ogden and ToOmaga should be playing over Elliot and fualalo they just have more to offer can't stand Elliot the dumb fuck
I like Tualau but that was trash he deserves the 18 jersey
Since tolman is out for now add Eastwood somewhere
Such a hard team to put together when the shit players play shit dropped so many balls and let them stroll down right through us to score the winner ffs that's fucked and weak no matter how tired they were

I would love to have Kasiano want to come back would be nice to have him on the bench I never wanted him to leave
We need to look into Tui Kamaikamica from storm very massive unit off contract played in the Fiji team
Reminds me of villiame Kikau and Coen Hess and nas big player would be nice to have 1 of them or 2

With Papalii 25years and Pangaijr and Lowe off contract they need to look at one of them

Send Nubrown Elliot fualalo tolman Eastwood packing fast

Status
Not open for further replies.