Frustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it possible we support the most frustrating team in the competition??

Drop balls, missed tackles, dumb penalties etc etc. this is all i've seen this year, what is going on??

Mason, SBW, Sherwin all tried hard and Winitana I thought went well for his first game - the rest struggled, where they should really have had the Broncos measure tonight.

aaarrrggghhh

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
season over mate..look towards the 08 season

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I keep saying we can still make it after each demoralising loss, but I'm starting to agree with you guys, although not 100% just yet.

H

Hazmak

Vietorious: Blah blah blah blah mathematically blah blah blah bandwagoner blah blah blah

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the ref wasnt the best.. but we played fucccccken shiit.

i wanted to cry out of sheer frustration....

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the bulldogs were sh*t tonight
the ref was sh*t tonight

he missed a strip on SBW in the lead up to the Broncos 3rd try.

not to mention the Corey Hughes try...the markers were not square and they made a try saving tackle...then Broncos get a penalty from it?? It was ridiculous.

not happy at all with the result...if we're gonna make the 8 this year we HAVE to beat manly next week...we lose and its season over.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
the bulldogs were sh*t tonight
the ref was sh*t tonight

he missed a strip on SBW in the lead up to the Broncos 3rd try.

not to mention the Corey Hughes try...the markers were not square and they made a try saving tackle...then Broncos get a penalty from it?? It was ridiculous.

not happy at all with the result...if we're gonna make the 8 this year we HAVE to beat manly next week...we lose and its season over.
In the past few years i would agree withyou this year i don't. As i said before it will be VERY hard to make top 4. Top 8 is still open for a lot of teams.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
the ref was sh*t tonight
QUOTE]
no sir, we were ****
if hughes wants to be a dumb **** and rake balls out in front of the ref and try running into our offside players to attempt a try then its his own fault
same goes for perry
they were terrible, another game lost where hughes and perry **** up in crucial times

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
we were shocking. absolutely couldnt capitalise on anything

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah i agree we were crap but some calls by the ref definately didn't help our cause. You can't go along raking the ball in front of the ref like that...its dumb and it puts more pressure on the team. Next week one of Perry and Corey need to be dropped IMO, i'd go with Perry...Give us some spark off the bench to counter Manly...at the moment we're gonna have 50 put on us

kebbo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
bloody hell i dont feel good at all about our finals chances....makes me cry :(
terrible

chewy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i just can't figure it out!

so many good individual plays, but no points.

its so damn frustrating!!!!! what the hell has changed?? Someone work it out and tell the players wouldya

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am ripping my ****ing hair out watching this team play. I lost count of how many times on the 2nd or 3rd tackle we forced the pass or dropped the ball. They have no patience, no brains, and no chance of winning the comp. When you look through the players we have, we should be in the top 4, but we just fumble and bumble our way through each game and dont even remotely look like a premiership threat.

I am so ****en frustrated!

chewy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
somehow we've forgotten how to WIN

no strategy or game plan. its damn pathetic the way our team is performing. its not even that the players are untalented etc. they just CAN'T win.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Agree 100%
So frustrating its not funny. Glimpses of Brilliance but we just slip into that pathetic standard of not being able to hold onto a ball, not being able to make simple 1 on 1 tackles and giving away stupid penalties.

If they would have just showed some patience they could have scored 10 trys. Instead, always force the unnecessary pass or simply cant catch or hold onto a ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.