FRIGGN Manly

Status
Not open for further replies.

manlyfan01

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeh i admit it's been around 7 or 8 years since we seen the finals.

But don't start thinking it will never happen to you.

every football team in the world goes through bad spots, even for as long as we did. And keep in mind it was mainly because we had no money because we gave most of ours to fight superleague in the 90's.

But now we're back, maybe not to our fullest yet but getting there :-)

manlyfan01

Waterboy
Reaction score
ANyway guys, it's 10pm at night and goto go.

Nice chatting/dabating with all

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
10pm? Where do you live?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Say hi to Tony Montana for me. :p

stoodamire

Waterboy
Reaction score
I remember the Salary Cap incident. It's amazing how you kept all your players for the following season.....

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
stoodamire said:
I remember the Salary Cap incident. It's amazing how you kept all your players for the following season.....
Pay cuts and loyalty smartarse.

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
Not to mention the players that, er....LEFT!!!

Yes, we kept alllllll our players after that - Amazing huh!?

*Yawn*

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Well Manly fans, I have had a soft spot for Manly over the past few years, but I really never knew how pompous your fans can get when they string a few wins together. I cannot wait for Friday night, my Roosters will run wild over your arse, and for you info Finch will be playing SO BE SCARED OF THE FINCH AND SOWARD CONNECTION. BTW as much as I dislike the man, Mason is not overrated. He didn't the Clive Churchill Medal for nothing did he? He didn't make the Blues or Australian team for nothing did he? Where were you precious players in last years Aussie tour hey?

W

Winston Smith

there's a new show in town called "Everybody Hates Manly"

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
manlyfan01 said:
I just read all of your posts on Manly, although there are alot there that i respect there are just some that is just plain stupid. Like the one that says we are pretenders!!!. Ok well where are we on the table?????. We are winning games and so u tell me how can u possiblly pretend to win games????.

Just face it we are now a competition force!!!. Am i saying that we are going to go all the way to the grand final and win it this year??? no i'm not. But i also didn't expect us to improove as much as we did either. Last year i only expected us to improove to be at least 10th or 9th on the table and look where we are, up the top on 2nd!.

I will be looking forward to meeting u doggies again at Brookvale oval, we beat u a few weeks ago we can do it again!!!!.
that won't happen. :grinning:

W

Winston Smith

manlyfan01, you're dellusional, wake up dimwit and get ready for arse beating at your stinking brookie

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
manlyfan01 said:
You think that football is all about how manly internationals are in a team????.

huh

Well i say again, MANLY 2nd Bulldogs 12th.

Obviuously those internationals are very overrated!!!

lol oh hun they are injured you guys were lucky you got the dogs when you did you wont be winning no grand final this yr i wouldnt get too excited yes your 2nd but not for long

H

Hazmak

I'm so happy that Manly are doin so well.....

they'll only be more cut when they get booted outta the finals in the first week!

manlyfan01

Waterboy
Reaction score
FP11, how am i dellusional????. Have a look at us on the ladder compared to you guys on the ladder.

Then we will see who's the dimwit!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL hows it goin Mr Montana.

Status
Not open for further replies.