Friday Night Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After watching two great games that both went into extra time it showed me how competitive this season will be.

Eels 22 - Tigers 20
Parramatta -
After watching the Eels play its shows they have a lot of potential in 2007, they still have the pride, and the home support. Tim Smith is back and i believe was superburb in directing his team last night around the paddock. I dont know what 2 say about brett Finch....he was just ****. Parramatta have alot of options at the no.6 jersey and for now they are expirementing with the wrong guy. Mark Riddell was okay but i think when PJ marsh comes onto the field there attack comes alive in the hooker position. The Eels have alot 2 improve on still with the structure of thier attack and same parts of thier outside defenders. Im talking about Joel Reddy who was promising in attack, but defence had a shocker, for example when he missed benji in an easy attempt. It was a very controversial match, but i think the Eels were the well deserved team. Some promising signs 2 come out of the game were:
* Nathan Hindmarsh's return
* Tim Smith finding some form
* Feleti Mateo - still young and has alot 2 learn but is a great ball runner.

West Tigers
I don't like the look of the tigers already, they look dead in attack, although it only round three they can get better as the year goes on. They have missed the leadership of scott prince and benji is not playing anywhere near his potential. I just think there fowards arent going foward and thats why i beleive they will fail this year. The only thing that can save this team is for the props 2 wake up and benji marshall 2 get a kickstart. Brett Hodgson was good in patches, along with Robbie Farah. At the moment though with how the tigers are playing i would say they are looking at the lower part of the ladder.
Some promising signs 2 come out of the game:
* Robbie Farah and Brett Hodgson

Panthers - Broncos Review 2 come soon.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
The tigers kicking game is really lacking as Marshall likes to get his hands on the ball and John Morris loves running it up so it's really complicated on how there meant to get there kicks away.

I like the looks of that mateo guy really big but is fit and can run and reminds me of a young Richie.

M

Mr Miyagi

The tigers lost the game more than the eels winning it imo.
Last tackle options were dreadful from both teams

K

kennyy

After watching two great games that both went into extra time it showed me how competitive this season will be.

Eels 22 - Tigers 20
Parramatta -
After watching the Eels play its shows they have a lot of potential in 2007, they still have the pride, and the home support. Tim Smith is back and i believe was superburb in directing his team last night around the paddock. I dont know what 2 say about brett Finch....he was just ****. Parramatta have alot of options at the no.6 jersey and for now they are expirementing with the wrong guy. Mark Riddell was okay but i think when PJ marsh comes onto the field there attack comes alive in the hooker position. The Eels have alot 2 improve on still with the structure of thier attack and same parts of thier outside defenders. Im talking about Joel Reddy who was promising in attack, but defence had a shocker, for example when he missed benji in an easy attempt. It was a very controversial match, but i think the Eels were the well deserved team. Some promising signs 2 come out of the game were:
* Nathan Hindmarsh's return
* Tim Smith finding some form
* Feleti Mateo - still young and has alot 2 learn but is a great ball runner.

West Tigers
I don't like the look of the tigers already, they look dead in attack, although it only round three they can get better as the year goes on. They have missed the leadership of scott prince and benji is not playing anywhere near his potential. I just think there fowards arent going foward and thats why i beleive they will fail this year. The only thing that can save this team is for the props 2 wake up and benji marshall 2 get a kickstart. Brett Hodgson was good in patches, along with Robbie Farah. At the moment though with how the tigers are playing i would say they are looking at the lower part of the ladder.
Some promising signs 2 come out of the game:
* Robbie Farah and Brett Hodgson

Panthers - Broncos Review 2 come soon.
ps ban abz :grinning:

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
how did puletua get man of match over hodges.

Status
Not open for further replies.