News Jack De Bellend Megathread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They fuck footy players and think they are special and it’s gonna lead to a relationship or something else. Then when they find out it’s/they’re not, ie when de Belin gave her 50 for the Uber and said keep it quiet and it was just a fuck , they get vengeful.
Like the Dogs Coffs Harbour incident in the early 2000s. That woman turned up to be gangbanged again the next day and Willie Mason told her to fuck off ,She got spiteful and cried rape to the police.
Possibly. Possibly. I guess time will tell.

My caution with this is always the fact so many women don't come out and call out they've been raped for the fear of not being believed etc. A big % of rapes or sexual abuse never gets reported, so the last thing I'd want to do is to call this woman out as being a player or whatever without knowing it for a fact.

Time will tell in this case, but I certainly find it strange she'd go to such lengths if she were lying. Maybe she is? We'll see I guess.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

My caution with this is always the fact so many women don't come out and call out they've been raped for the fear of not being believed etc. A big % of rapes or sexual abuse never gets reported, so the last thing I'd want to do is to call this woman out as being a player or whatever without knowing it for a fact.

Time will tell in this case, but I certainly find it strange she'd go to such lengths if she were lying. Maybe she is? We'll see I guess.
I don’t want to see rapists go unpunished or innocent people go to jail. Rich and Famous blokes use their fame to get women and women use what they have to get famous or rich men. It happens every day. Blokes are generally happy with what they get out of the bargain. When was the last time or any time for that matter you see a bloke selling his story to the media about affairs they’re having ? Women who have been raped generally and with good reason can’t stand to be around men for some time.I found it a little strange that the people she reached out to straight after the alleged incident were men On Instagram. Rather than girlfriend’s or family

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t want to see rapists go unpunished or innocent people go to jail. Rich and Famous blokes use their fame to get women and women use what they have to get famous or rich men. It happens every day. Blokes are generally happy with what they get out of the bargain. When was the last time or any time for that matter you see a bloke selling his story to the media about affairs they’re having ? Women who have been raped generally and with good reason can’t stand to be around men for some time.I found it a little strange that the people she reached out to straight after the alleged incident were men On Instagram. Rather than girlfriend’s or family
As I said. The truth will come out. Hopefully. Until then I'm not going to judge either, and I'm especially not going to call out this girl at all.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

It doesn't take a lot to bend a story from 'we had a threesome' to 'we had a threesome and I didn't consent to any of it'.

Which is not to say that she is lying about it, but personally, having heard the reporting from the trial, it seems to me as if she had some buyers remorse after the threesome went down and then got emotional about what she'd allowed to happen.

Last edited:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As I said. The truth will come out. Hopefully. Until then I'm not going to judge either, and I'm especially not going to call out this girl at all.
I hope so too. I’m not saying she is a liar or that they couldn’t or didn’t rape her. Nor am I condoning it if it was rape. I have a daughter of a similar age. Like everyone else that’s commenting on this thread i wasn’t there either. I’m just saying not everyone accused of a crime is guilty. Ronald Ryan, I think his name was,The the last person to receive the death penalty on this country was subsequently found innocent of those charges. Evidence and testimonies can be fabricated or only partially true,and elements of her story ,based on the transcripts that have been published don’t quite add up in my opinion.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It doesn't take a loss to bend a story from 'we had a threesome' to 'we had a threesome and I didn't consent to any of it'.

Which is not to say that she is lying about it, but personally, having heard the reporting from the trial, it seems to me as if she had some buyers remorse after the threesome went down and then got emotional about what she'd allowed to happen.
My point exactly. Lacking a moral compass doesn’t necessarily make you a rapist anymore than making regrettable decisions make you a victim

Ironstine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Multiple times? What other evidence was revealed to be incorrect from her except the text about the pot timeline. She admitted she was confused and got that wrong.

Making a sexual gesture is hardly giving consent or proof she asked for it.

Its all she said. They said.

Did the taxi driver remember Bellend changing the address and did she query that at the time within his earshot.

His defence still did not address this nor the fact that the other guy involved admitted he knew nothing of a 3some.

Just as a matter of interest lets say she was raped. How can a woman prove it?

This topic almost always falls back to female promiscuity, shaming, the way they dress made the guy do it, and/or the fact that they shouldn't allow themselves to be alone with a man they dont know?

I have no answers to this time immemorial problem.
Have you been following the case? She also said she was walking in front of the two accused later on when the footage showed she was walking behind and could have ''escaped'' any time. She wasn't honest about the level of flirting before hand. She didn't mention the 4th person in the unit because it didn't suit her case it seems. The footage from before and after didn't match her evidence so it lowers her credibility when it comes to what happened behind closed.
Multiple times? What other evidence was revealed to be incorrect from her except the text about the pot timeline. She admitted she was confused and got that wrong.

Making a sexual gesture is hardly giving consent or proof she asked for it.

Its all she said. They said.

Did the taxi driver remember Bellend changing the address and did she query that at the time within his earshot.

His defence still did not address this nor the fact that the other guy involved admitted he knew nothing of a 3some.

Just as a matter of interest lets say she was raped. How can a woman prove it?

This topic almost always falls back to female promiscuity, shaming, the way they dress made the guy do it, and/or the fact that they shouldn't allow themselves to be alone with a man they dont know?

I have no answers to this time immemorial problem.
A few things she claimed to have happened or not happened were found to be false when the footage was viewed. I'm not in a position to say why that is but it's just a fact. Another example is she said she was walking in front of the terrible 2 after the alleged incident. She wasn't. It is relevant and I suspect the jury will view it and other untruths unfavorably.

Making a sexual gesture isn't proof but it is part of the story before and after which adds weight to the defence I'd say.

Rape is hard to prove but what's the alternative? Convict the accused without reasonable proof?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It doesn't take a lot to bend a story from 'we had a threesome' to 'we had a threesome and I didn't consent to any of it'.

Everyone it entitled to their opinions. Personally, i'm not going to judge anyone until it's been proven one way or another. And until that point I'm definitely going to support both sides getting their right to be heard without me slandering them.

If it turns out she's indeed making this up, then she's in for a world of pain. Onthe flip side, if he turns out to be guilty he's in even more pain.

Time will tell.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone it entitled to their opinions. Personally, i'm not going to judge anyone until it's been proven one way or another. And until that point I'm definitely going to support both sides getting their right to be heard without me slandering them.

If it turns out she's indeed making this up, then she's in for a world of pain. Onthe flip side, if he turns out to be guilty he's in even more pain.

Time will tell.
The trial won't prove whether or not she made any part of the allegations up. It will only provide a decision as to whether or not Debelin (and the co-accused) is guilty or not guilty.

And I agree, the purpose of a trial is to view the evidence in a cold light, unemotionally and so that all the facts can be made clear. Have to wait and see what the jury decides.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Have you been following the case? She also said she was walking in front of the two accused later on when the footage showed she was walking behind and could have ''escaped'' any time. She wasn't honest about the level of flirting before hand. She didn't mention the 4th person in the unit because it didn't suit her case it seems. The footage from before and after didn't match her evidence so it lowers her credibility when it comes to what happened behind closed.

A few things she claimed to have happened or not happened were found to be false when the footage was viewed. I'm not in a position to say why that is but it's just a fact. Another example is she said she was walking in front of the terrible 2 after the alleged incident. She wasn't. It is relevant and I suspect the jury will view it and other untruths unfavorably.

Making a sexual gesture isn't proof but it is part of the story before and after which adds weight to the defence I'd say.

Rape is hard to prove but what's the alternative? Convict the accused without reasonable proof?
I haven't been avidly following the case but still dont think those issues you call lying are proof that she is making it up and doesnt have a case.

I am neutral about it and dont know either way what happened but do recognise that women in reality can't prove rape unless a 3rd party sees it or there's film proof.

They are subjected to their character being held into question, shamed and torn to shreds by defence barristers.

Whereas an assault between 2 men is not subject to the same standard of proof or moral judgement.

Anyways hopefully the guilty party is called to account whoever that is.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't been avidly following the case but still dont think those issues you call lying are proof that she is making it up and doesnt have a case.

I am neutral about it and dont know either way what happened but do recognise that women in reality can't prove rape unless a 3rd party sees it or there's film proof.

They are subjected to their character being held into question, shamed and torn to shreds by defence barristers.

Whereas an assault between 2 men is not subject to the same standard of proof or moral judgement.

There are actually a number of protocols for trials held in NSW which involve sexual assault/rape. They make it far more difficult for someone defending themselves from such a charge to present particular evidence in front of the jury. They also slightly change the burden of proof required to convict someone.

I don't feel the comparison to an assault charge is fair - assault charges generally have witnesses.

Sexual assault by definition is almost always two people in the privacy of a bedroom - which presents it's own difficulties as you've mentioned.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Here is the provisions for sexual assault trials in NSW I referred to:

(you are not allowed to provide evidence to the court in your defense if it discloses the plaintiffs prior sexual history).
It’s good because that’s irrelevant. If someone is raped they are raped. They are not the accused

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
It’s good because that’s irrelevant. If someone is raped they are raped. They are not the accused
If you ever get put on trial because someone falsely accuses you of rape, and that person has a history of sleeping around (or for example, had a gang bang the night before she accused you), you absolutely would want to present this as evidence.

However, the law would stop you From doing so.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If you ever get put on trial because someone falsely accuses you of rape, and that person has a history of sleeping around (or for example, had a gang bang the night before she accused you), you absolutely would want to present this as evidence.

However, the law would stop you From doing so.
Do you know why the legislation was changed?

Ironstine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Ironstine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure plenty of blokes have been convicted without footage or witnesses. Anyone grabbed off the street and raped has a much stronger case than someone like the female we are talking about who willingly enters a unit with two blokes after flirting with them on camera, I would suspect from my amateur position.

I realise everyone react differently but her case would be much stronger if she yelled out a few things at any time before during or after the alleged incident. it's still possible she was raped but the jury needs to have something more to work with beyond her word after the event, against the word of the two accused in my opinion.

My guess is that the woman wasn't happy with several aspects of what happened in the unit , especially afterwards and altered her story at times to help her agenda. I could be wrong.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure plenty of blokes have been convicted without footage or witnesses. Anyone grabbed off the street and raped has a much stronger case than someone like the female we are talking about who willingly enters a unit with two blokes after flirting with them on camera, I would suspect from my amateur position.

I realise everyone react differently but her case would be much stronger if she yelled out a few things at any time before during or after the alleged incident. it's still possible she was raped but the jury needs to have something more to work with beyond her word after the event, against the word of the two accused in my opinion.

My guess is that the woman wasn't happy with several aspects of what happened in the unit , especially afterwards and altered her story at times to help her agenda. I could be wrong.
Yes who of us really knows.

Just as most think debellend is a scumbag and also his mate who admits he didnt have express consent from her, then we need to also admit the girl was dumb for getting herself into the position. She says she thought they were walking to the nearby club but went along with the tuk tuk ride. Then the destination was changed to apparently charge phones.

I guess that was her second mistake after coming onto DeBellend's mate, if her story is correct.

Females can't put themselves in these situations and can't trust guys and go off with them, if her story is correct.

At least it seems we have moved on from the old excuse of sexual assault that the woman dressed provocatively and therefore encouraged the bloke to do it.

Just as males need counselling for inappropriate behaviour, and maybe how to better treat a pickup than chuck em a fiddy, then so do young women, who put themselves in harms way by flirting and give off the perceived message to guys that they want sex....although sometimes just a look across a room can give a guy that idea :grinning:

Good luck to the jury.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can only imagine how opening yourself to a man(s) yet they essentially ignore you after the event must hit a woman pretty hard.

It seems like after De Bellin and the other player had sex with her, they went back to the club and they ignored her. She must have felt little after that.

After what i have read, this does not come accross to me as rape.