Freedom At Last, Oh Yeah and Drunk As 10 Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

#LEBANESE VAMPIRE#

Once Was COWBOY!
Reaction score
Last day at work tomorow. I'm finaly freeeeeeeeeee. Until cash runs out and I have to whor myself out to some other company. I yeah and hang on yep now I've just finnnshed ab biug botlle of Bundaberg's finnet. Is it me or am I writing in crcles here

A

atomic_crimson

where is anthony when u need a drunk poster? lol he would understand what you have jsut said

D

doggiechick

ha ha i know the feeling - have fun matey! enjoy it while it lasts!! being drunk anywhere is great but it's especially fun at the Kennel! - only if ur of legal age

#LEBANESE VAMPIRE#

Once Was COWBOY!
Reaction score
doggiechick your flattering will get you everywhere in my state. i just wish that it was young enough for me to be illegal too drunk its been a long time since it has

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
i cannot type when drunk. like when im a little bit drunk yeah but if im wasted then NO WAY!!!!!!! lol

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My question is though, if you're p1ssed, why come on here and post! Go out and cause mayhem!

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
My question is though, if you're p1ssed, why come on here and post! Go out and cause mayhem!
LOL i usually come home after a huge night out and think o yeah ill go c whats happenin online... then fall asleep with my head on the couch that is sitting next 2 my comp!!!!!!! hahaha

o and btw i havent done that 4 awhile.... hahaha

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
rofl BootS has a man crush on lebo vampires :p

Status
Not open for further replies.