News Freddy’s loyalty questioned over ‘unbelievable’ Foxx snub as NSW coach explains bombshell call

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He gets hired 100% he is a puppet with Gus arm up his arsehole.
Man 100% he wont be the Dogs coach. Gus has mentored him and all that and he'd want Freddy in a side that don't need a heap of work, a ready made side, they got everything in place and Coach is just the name on the door and the paycheck.....imho.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Man 100% he wont be the Dogs coach. Gus has mentored him and all that and he'd want Freddy in a side that don't need a heap of work, a ready made side, they got everything in place and Coach is just the name on the door and the paycheck.....imho.
Yeah I'm with ya bro

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some will say I have my tin foil hat on but fuck it here goes. I think the call to drop Fox was on Alexander. He wants to make us less attractive in the player market as we are signing a lot of panthers players or try to. He was the only one to say that fox “is out of form” clear bullshit. Gus then responds today and said the NSW origin team is “too pantherised”.

PS. I don’t do drugs anymore

Whoever cant see NSW are playing like the Panthers is off there head. Its was so pantherised it was like Barrett was coaching.

Add a player like Tupou instead of Fox and all u got on a wing is a hard straight running leaper who cant line break.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dylan Walker style .,, stupid utility . Why not use Hynes , or burton ?
Wighton was was the blues best... by a mile.. Burton as utility is a no brainer, even adding that extra kicking option would take the heat off Cleary.. Hynes would add fuck all in an origin arena in my opinion as the game would be to fast for him.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
News sites saying Tupou might not make himself available for NSW as he wants to play for Tonga.

So Fittler picks Tupou over Fox (who he says has been the heart and soul of the team for the past few years) and doesn't even know if Tupou wants to play Game 2, or rather be in NZ for Tonga. Amazing coaching selection.

Makes Fittler look even sillier (or Roosters corrupt).

Last edited:

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wighton was was the blues best... by a mile.. Burton as utility is a no brainer, even adding that extra kicking option would take the heat off Cleary.. Hynes would add fuck all in an origin arena in my opinion as the game would be to fast for him.
I would play Wighton at 6. Luai is one of the untouchable panthers in the NSW side. Nobody ever questions his selection. I think if he was dropped into another team without Cleary next to him he wouldn’t be anything special. Over rated for mine.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
News sites saying Tupou might not make himself available for NSW as he wants to play for Tonga.

So Fittler picks Tupou over Fox (who he says has been the heart and soul of the team for the past few years) and doesn't even know if Tupou wants to play Game 2, or rather be in NZ for Tonga. Amazing coaching selection.

Makes Fittler look even sillier (or Roosters corrupt).
If the money was evened out across the park nobody would choose to play origin and it would become second rate to the international arena.

Here's hoping SOO is dying concept... Never liked it...

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lots of excuses and reasons why we lost. Main one was that Slater out maneuvered Fittler all night.
Slater managed his injuries better, and Fittler's use of the bench was abysmal.
100 % THIS, Can't believe people lapping up Alexanders shit about Queensland slowing the ruck down. It was one of the fastest Origins of all time, well refed. Slater schooled fittler on origin simple as that.

Doggystyle99

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Some will say I have my tin foil hat on but fuck it here goes. I think the call to drop Fox was on Alexander. He wants to make us less attractive in the player market as we are signing a lot of panthers players or try to. He was the only one to say that fox “is out of form” clear bullshit. Gus then responds today and said the NSW origin team is “too pantherised”.

PS. I don’t do drugs anymore
This isn’t even a conspiracy imo, brandys a uckwitfays (pig laden). Crichton at centre over an actual utility who could have actually made an impact like grant did for qld was 100% his choice too.