Frawley No Longer Controlling

Status
Not open for further replies.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
do you even understand the game? frawley played left and reynolds right, they changed it to mbye left, who has no fucken idea how to run a team
Yes you understand everything

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mbye /lichha and our forwards were terrible tonight

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bloody hell if des wasn't sucking off Mbye and Liccha and if those two weren't glory hogs and fucking up plays then maybe Frawley would have some sort of control back.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Frawley needs time. And to be at 7. His passing and running and kicking is good,even today, but his defence needs work. Pretty much like most players when they first hit fg. I still thinks he will be very good in the long run. Btw jt couldn't tackle in 2004 either.
Doesn't help with des playing Frawley in 5/8 which is clearly not his position.

jasonsmith1994

Waterboy
Reaction score
im going to try and find those articles of mbye asking for 1 million a season for not doing anything,we cant blame him for trying

Hass

Waterboy
Reaction score
Its all lichas fault, rubbish service and poor options cost us the game

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty well the whole team played like rubbish. Just a few points I think are relevant:

- I think Montoya was on the bench as cover only. Everyone here was bitching that we should carry an outside back on the bench so we don't get fucked by injury like we did against the roosters. So we did and it didn't surprise me that he didn't get used.
- Agree with the points made about Mbye. He's a bigger threat from dummy half and surely that's the plan next year, with Woolford as depth.
- The game plan with Kas needs to change. Stop playing him like a halfback before the line. He's got a (mostly) sweet offload but he's gotta engage the line first. NFI why he's not charging at the line.
- Frawley needs to just take control and I agree with the points made earlier.
- what in the shit has happened to Hollands goalkicking?? Bring Montoya back in and leave it with Mbye if we're OK with average goalkicking.

I don't think we're an ordinary team at all this year and there's a lot of potential for a deep run into the finals, but strategy has to change. Lots of teams would love our pack to set the platform, but we're not running over the top of teams like we used to and I don't think it's because the playing field is level. Klemmer, Graham and Tolman can bend the line; Jackson, Elliot and RFM are great on the edge. Kasiano, Eastwood can offload and provide spark. How is it that with this pack that we're trying to be cute and pass before the line?

I didn't think so at the time but now I'm glad that Woods is coming next year because maybe he can get the competitiveness and aggression back in Klemmer and that can be infectious to the whole team, like with Mason and O'Meley when we used to be feared as the Dogs of War.

*end rant*

Status
Not open for further replies.