Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
FrAwley got us a heap of repeat sets and almost set up a couple of tries

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine if this kid had trained in halves with the first grade side in the off season.

He would have improved so much by now.

Again goes to show what a dud Hasler is and it burns me so fucken much.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frawley showed composure and the team looked like they had direction. He needs to stay, simple don't change a winning team. Put Mbye on the bench and bring him on the back-end at hooker. As for every other player outstanding. I saw things tonight that I hadn't seen in the past year or two. Now we need to back it up and go on a run and on that performance we can win the next three against knights, Rabbitohs and tigers.
Showed too much creativity Hasler will have him swapped mid season for a gun forward someone like Tyrrell from Souths

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
his grubbers were good but can he decide if if the ball goes high or low on the situation, is a smick half.
Fully mad debut...

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Everything has fallen into haslers lap! Frawley is the new #7 Mbye to the bench as utility/hooker sub.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fully good debut, just did his job without the fancy bullshit and thats whats we wanted, put the ball where its dangerous, walla..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just saw the press conference. Hasler looks like he's actually worried for the first time in his life about his job security which is a good thing. And how he spoke about Frawley and the "spine" I think he is going to keep Frawley in the team and do something similar to what he did with mbye/hodko combo and Reynolds off the bench except this time mbye will come from the bench and take the spot of lichaa during the game.
That's how I see it anyway, and if it turns out like that I see exciting times in the near future. Hopoate is not missed at all lol

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
64 votes for Frawley and 0 for Mbye, everyone can see how much better we played with an organiser at halfback, but has Des seen it the same way?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he played so well cos of the BEARD!!! Lich new exactly who to pass it too. So did everyone else. Hahaha

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's even more impressive as this was in wet conditions.

What an awesome debut, this guy has almost undone all the bullshit we have gone through this year.

Des please don't drop him.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Scares me to think how tis place will blow a fuse if Frawley isn't selected next week or worse than that of he's selected and doesn't star.

kirk buttercup

Waterboy
Reaction score
He was a breathe of fresh air . Someone who looks like he can direct the team in attack . Look forward to seeing more of him. Surely he won't be dropped

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Scares me to think how tis place will blow a fuse if Frawley isn't selected next week or worse than that of he's selected and doesn't star.
The type of basic controlling game Frawley plays means his good and bad games are not far apart

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He has a great kicking game and gets the ball out to the backline really well

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This **** has cemented the number 7 in just one game. He showed so much confidence. Guaranteed if Moses played we lose. The ***** kicking game helped put broncos on the back foot.

It also allowed Reynolds to play his natural game. Moses can fuck off to hooker or centre. Lichaa is the dumbest fucking hooker. Has no idea coming out of dummy hlf
Thursday night drinks must've really affected you. Lichaa played the house down last night. He made plenty of metres from DH and made about 40 tackles. A lot of our attacking raids came off the back of his runs. It was a good quality performance, one that shows he is developing his skills well.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah comments about the spine, made me think Dessie has some confidence in Frawley.
maybe it was just my imagination but saw a bit of emotion with Hasler in the presser. I think he was proud of the effort the boys put in. Tuesday 4pm will be the test though, I'm sure if he drops Frawley the place will explode and if he benches or doesn't select Mbye almost as many people will be whinging about all the money spent on Mbye and not in the team. but as others have said maybe an injury to Lichaa will give Frawley another opportunity to impress.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I need a massive slice of humble pie I didn't think Frawley was going to do anything but he's kicking game was spot on. It was so refreshing to have kicks hit the spot and find grass or force the drop out. Hopefully he gains a lot of confidence from this and his general play will continue to improve too.
Well if it makes you feel better you got the crowd number right! Yes Frawley played the way I thought he would and it worked well. But it was the entire forward pack who aimed up last night. You could feel it at the ground they were on from the time they came out for their warm up. It does though leave us with what to do with Mbye. Lichaa showed he has what it takes to be a top flight hooker tonight. I still think Abbey is our weak link. He was hopelessly out of position for their try and while generally he caught the ball well and was thereabouts in attack I just don't see any speed in him and you have to have that in the modern game. Mbye has it in spades and even he kicks better than Abbey. It's there or into the centres and push Lee to wing and Montoya goes. Lee has a few mistakes in him but he is plenty dangerous with the ball in hand. You could see he was worrying the Broncos every time he got the ball.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why are people trying to relocate Mbye? His only asset is his speed. He does not possess the creativity of Frawley.
Maybe a bench spot at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.