Opinion Franklin Pele Interview.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a good reason why the Sharks are letting him go, they're letting Fifita and Tolman go and still no spot for him. I think he has potential but that doesn't mean he'll reach it, a lot don't.
Could be because they are looking for someone to play longer mins. They already have hamlin uele and hunt to play that shorter min rotation role. Apart from last 3 games those 2 been playing less than 40 mins.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Needs a big off season, he's big yeah but doesn't look rock hard fit. Sounds like it showed today, not that I watched

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Almost always breaks the first tackle so there’s something to work with. Needs a lot of work but there’s a bench spot available if he can work on his defence and positioning

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll be judging from his performance here. A good ball distributer can often go a long way towards getting a forward to reach their potential and we've got that now with Mahoney.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'll be judging from his performance here. A good ball distributer can often go a long way towards getting a forward to reach their potential and we've got that now with Mahoney.
Our forwards are probably going to take a while to adjust to Reed. The ball thrown in front to run onto and directing them into holes etc will take a while to re-learn 'em :grinning:

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our forwards are probably going to take a while to adjust to Reed. The ball thrown in front to run onto and directing them into holes etc will take a while to re-learn 'em :grinning:
Ciro has his work cut out I think......in many facets of our team......hope he doesnt need much sleep......

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ciro has his work cut out I think......in many facets of our team......hope he doesnt need much sleep......
Big job. Gus will be there heavily invested.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t get, it doesn’t look like it but surely they are coaching them to run to holes so the playmakers can give it to the best option.

Then again flanno just dumps it back inside to the closest forward anyways so everyone probably just gives up ‍♂