Frank Ribery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Guys Frank Ribery who is playing for Marseille is in huge demand from all the biggest clubs in europe that yous can think of and they say they have found their new zinedine zidane.

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
he was very good in WC

havnt seen too much of him post WC

D

D0ggyStylz

Apparentlyhe has had a few issues with contracts. Galatasary didn't pay him and signed elsewhere after 5 months and they are demanding cash. Not sure what the whole issue is.

Certainly a top class player.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
its more so to do with the money that marseille are asking for and the money that ribery wants

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Apparentlyhe has had a few issues with contracts. Galatasary didn't pay him and signed elsewhere after 5 months and they are demanding cash. Not sure what the whole issue is.

Certainly a top class player.
ok well this is what went down...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Ribery

The move was a controversial one, especially in Turkey: Galatasaray claimed Ribéry's contract was still good and that all back wages had been paid to Ribery, but Ribéry claimed the contract was void because, he claimed, that the club's management owed him back wages. The case is under FIFA arbitration as of June 2006. The move to Marseille has since earned him top French player honours for the months of August, October and November 2005.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
i thought he was a reincarnation of carlos tevez

Faz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nowhere near the quality of Zidane! Never will be Either!

Faz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
have you even seen him play?
Yeah, Plenty of times! I have many sleepless nights watching football. Including Every night of the world cup!

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
Guys Frank Ribery who is playing for Marseille is in huge demand from all the biggest clubs in europe that yous can think of and they say they have found their new zinedine zidane.
yeh he played really well in d world cup, he's a class player

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His runs down the Flanks(Side) Are Phenomenal and so Is his Blistering Pace and Control Of The Ball, His Crosses aren't that bad either.

alz_274

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he is one ugly looking mofo isnt he?

dont mean to be rude or anything by he was in a fire wen he was young n thats y his face is the way it is so ease up on the jokes abt him...good player none the less, i doubt he's as good as zidane but i think he's good enuf replacement for now

p.s. i noe that he got burnt from my cousin who lives in france n follows the french league and he says that the next big thing for marsielle and french soccer is samir nasri, heard that he's very good chek him out 4 urselves
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samir_Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.